Author Topic: cocaine hcl a/b extraction  (Read 19653 times)

microfile

cocaine hcl a/b extraction
« on: November 21, 2003, 05:36:00 AM »
Hi there!  A friend wanted to know how to purify coke hcl without distillation or dry bubbling of acids....  I did a search, but found nothing specific, and I've never tried it, so maybe someone could help him....

Please comment:

I would think a regular a/b extraction would work -- basify w/ NaOH, dissolve in ether, evaporate to yield the freebase then dissolve the freebase in water by adding just enough HCl to the water to react with the freebase.  Would crack dissolve (by reacting w/ the amine) in the acidic solution, or does heat need to be applied?  I'm assuming once it's dissolved in the water it should be the salt, so the person could just evap the water and be left with the hcl salt?

Thanx,

--
Micro

terbium

Purifying cocaine
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2003, 05:56:00 AM »
You really shoud UTFSE _AND_ post questions like this in the NEWBEE Forum.

Post 60381 (missing)

(terbium: "Re: How to purify the evil cocaine", General Discourse)

SPISSHAK

Coke is a joke
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2003, 07:22:00 AM »
but vacumn sublimation of the freebase on a coldfinger will give you shit that makes your head feel like a bubbling champagne bottle.
only way I can describe it.
aint nothing like 99% or greater pure cocaine you'll get hooked faster than you can read this.

A note on "scama" conc. h2o2 + enough hcl to make ph 3 will precip. out any cinnamoyl crap.
I been there done that probably spilled more than you sniffed.
It's hell on earth man.

Offline Lange

• Larvae
Re: cocaine hcl a/b extraction
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 06:18:38 PM »
first of SORRY for replying to this old thread. I dont have permission to post thread in noob section, nor do I believe the content to be worthy of its own thread. The following lack informative substance and basic chemistry understanding - and may not to be considerated appropriate for this lvl of community. In such case - im sorry.

2 grams of cocaine hcl was dialuted with 40ml of destilled water.
Solutions was filtered and slowly drop wise added an 8% solution of ammoniak.
The base was participated and collected - Rinsed with huge amount of water and  then dried over mgs04.
The dry base was added to a solution of heptan 120ml/g
A new solution of 2,5ml 30% hcl in 100ml acetone was mixed and app 15ml was slowly added to the base solution. This was sealed and let stand for 30 hours.

no cocaine hcl was participated. the solution became coudly/milky but no x tals forming. What have I done wrong?

Offline myhero

• The Tropaneologist
  • Dominant Wasp
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2017, 10:03:26 AM »
Acid need to be 37% HCl, there was too much water in your HCl

Offline Lange

• Larvae
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2017, 05:02:20 PM »
thanks
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 06:09:32 PM by Lange »