Author Topic: Location?  (Read 1950 times)

greensleeves

Location?
« on: November 30, 2003, 03:29:00 PM »
I had a dream that SWIM wanted to create a lab but his home was the only location he felt safe. His partner was a little concerned about being implicated should something go wrong and suggested a shed on the outside of his property. The process creates very little odor but takes a considerable amount of time and occaisional attention. His neighbors are not very active but have been seen lurking about occaisionally. In this dream he asked me to get some input on a location that would be suitable. 8)

MDMA_AcTIvEsTS

THE...
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2003, 05:14:00 PM »
The whole process... of drug manufacturing is a serious debate, where and when should one begin..

No one can answer that except for, for one no bee on the hive knows' where you live therefore one is not familuar with the surroundings that you occupy'

For one i must say that wherever you decide to produce' you run the risk of perhaps' getting apprehended. I may suggest that you go with your INSTINCT and take all the correct precautionary steps to eliminate all factors that may constribute to you landing in a big pile of POO!

For one, SWIM things a good idea is, to strip out a caravan and well, you get the pic, go to a nice country location and become one with nature'

either way be careful, the only real advice you can get is the advice that you create your self' :P As no one can really say'

Peace

pooky

Location,location,location
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2003, 02:19:00 PM »
G,it depends.If you are running around a shed at all hours and in the night,the neighbours might think you are growing pot,and trouble is brewing.If it is done at home, with proper ventilation,no "visitors" coming and going all day and night, and no chems delivered anywhere near the place,no one will likely ever know.
P took a year to buy supplies, not in P's name,waited 2 more months,and no one else knew.No funny chemicals/equipment were in the area,except when needed.When not actively working,everything was cleaned,and  was stored seperately.This way,P felt comfy working at home.So,if you are only going to be working for a couple days amonth and are very careful,the house would be best,IMHO.