Author Topic: A little id help....  (Read 4288 times)

jervis

A little id help....
« on: June 24, 2004, 06:58:00 PM »
Ok, so I've used the fucking search engine, and turned up nothing. Anyway, is there a good color test to distinguish between LSD and other indoles? Found the color test for indole deritives, but am needing one to distinguish between LSD and say 5 MeO AMT. Anyones time and attention on this would be greatly appreciated.
                       nervous jervis

Lilienthal

The Ehrlich color reagent is great to color...
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2004, 10:40:00 PM »
The Ehrlich color reagent is great to color indoles on TLC sheets. You should find something on this board about it using TFSE. But slightly differing color nuances are not that meaningful compared to a quick TLC run with standards.

Trenchcoat

Re: Found the color test for indole deritives,
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2004, 03:55:00 AM »

Found the color test for indole deritives, but am needing one to distinguish between LSD and say 5 MeO AMT

Now I'm not going to bother looking it up but the dose for 5-meo-amt is like 20mg or something and the dose for acid is like 300µg. Lick your thumb and press it really hard onto your crystals. If you wake up in a psych hospital, what you have is LSD. Otherwise you've probably got some other sort of chemmy on your hands. Sorry to say but if you have a pile of crystals and you didn't spend a few grand on it, it's probably not L. If you did spend a few grand on it and it's not LSD, I feel very sorry for you. Can't trust them lot kids.

dennis_pro

Biotesting...
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2004, 05:42:00 AM »
Try to dissolve your substance in a standard chlorinated water. Wait a hour than drink it. If you got high - the substance was not LSD, because it is too sensitive molecule :)

hest

:-)
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2004, 01:06:00 PM »

jervis

Sure I'll mail you 2g. Not!
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2004, 12:47:00 AM »
Sure I'll mail you 2g. Not! Thankx for the time and effort spent for this little bee.