Author Topic: my small write Up  (Read 3654 times)

Offline the11jew

• Larvae
my small write Up
« on: May 25, 2020, 02:30:55 AM »
 Not sure exactly what I am supposed to write here. But I do know that the more knowledge people have about substances the more harm reduction there is. Most countries do not seem to care about that though, the purposely seed false information and do things like tighten border control against druga so instead of people who are going to use drugs, get drugs that are clean and are what they are supposed to be they get some guy that ordered car fent and mixes it up witb a mixing bowl on his counter. OR I came accross thus moron on dreas that is mixing bath salts and caffiene powder and something else and selling it as coke.
 With tbe proper knowledge maybe the guy mixing the car fent would at least mix it properly so hi. Amd his customers are safer. Or hopefully someone in his area gets the proper knowledge to synth a safer chemical that can be sold to people instead. Either way knkwledge is the key to harm reduction and we all should be able to learn what we nees without prosecution to stay safe.

Thank you
  Thejewpp

Offline Hooloovoo

• Slayer of Poppies and
  • Founding Wasp
  • It's not *my* fault
    • Don't use Google
Re: my small write Up
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2020, 11:03:51 AM »
Not sure exactly what I am supposed to write here. But I do know that the more knowledge people have about substances the more harm reduction there is. Most countries do not seem to care about that though, the purposely seed false information and do things like tighten border control against druga so instead of people who are going to use drugs, get drugs that are clean and are what they are supposed to be they get some guy that ordered car fent and mixes it up witb a mixing bowl on his counter. OR I came accross thus moron on dreas that is mixing bath salts and caffiene powder and something else and selling it as coke.
 With tbe proper knowledge maybe the guy mixing the car fent would at least mix it properly so hi. Amd his customers are safer. Or hopefully someone in his area gets the proper knowledge to synth a safer chemical that can be sold to people instead. Either way knkwledge is the key to harm reduction and we all should be able to learn what we nees without prosecution to stay safe.

Thank you
  Thejewpp

Volumetric dilution FTW.

What is the 'dreas', as a matter of interest?

Bee welcome to the forum!