Author Topic: Drugs CAN be bad, m'kay?  (Read 4266 times)

Offline arkoma

• Subordinate Wasp
  • TANSTAAFL
Drugs CAN be bad, m'kay?
« on: February 06, 2020, 11:27:20 PM »
But not always if you remember to: 

Eat. I like to keep a bag of mandarin oranges around.

Beer doesn't count as water either.

"We seek infinite addiction potential... if you can put it down, its not strong enough!" Tramp RIP

Offline chemsail

• Pupae
Re: Drugs CAN be bad, m'kay?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2020, 02:14:20 AM »
But not always if you remember to: 

Eat. I like to keep a bag of mandarin oranges around.

Beer doesn't count as water either.
Uhm, im guessing you are joking but some drugs can be very bad, and a little bit of food and water aint gonna change shit. Sure most of the classic drugs aren't so bad but there are some that can literally fry your liver or shut down your kidneys. Be vary of what you ingest since there are monetary gains to be had when dealing with drugs, that is if you are buying them.

Offline maker

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2020, 07:03:41 PM »
There is no need to worry about arkoma, he has been around for a long time and his post reflects his opinion. He will not be the one you should worry about.
I offer respect to Mr. Arkoma.

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • circular pastry filled with hazelnut crime
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2020, 10:25:36 PM »
Yes Sir! :)
I respect your experience and indeed, beer is not a substitute for water, I failed to follow this advice way too often ::)
If I use drugs like I did in the meth time(nowadays impossible without additional drugs though, I'm starting to get old....), eating may be a harder chore than usual, but I tried to follow this advice too... easily chewable foods make it easier when high.
I would suggest that you guys share information like it was the last day on Earth.  This information slowdown is all because of all that dumb unwillingness to share.  That is where the DEA is winning.  There goal is you not talking to each other.  Let the information flow.  I  promise we will always be 2 steps ahead of DEA chemists if we just keep sharing information
Real bees just hear the buzzing and it doesn´t ever stop. Ever.

Offline jon

• Founding Wasp
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2020, 12:29:23 AM »
because of greed you never know what you gonna get meth bomb x pills is one example another is cocaine laced with levamisole too many examples to illustrate here another one is cocaine cut with powdered glass caution is advised here when dealing with the shady element.

Offline arkoma

• Subordinate Wasp
  • TANSTAAFL
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2020, 05:57:53 PM »
a reagent kit from dancesafe or elevation helps cut through the crap too...  And yeah, been at this since 1980 and can still spell my name most days
"We seek infinite addiction potential... if you can put it down, its not strong enough!" Tramp RIP