Author Topic: nail polish remover OOPS!  (Read 1597 times)

fnord

nail polish remover OOPS!
« on: April 21, 2004, 08:28:00 AM »
ok SWIM(NOT ME!!) used fragrenced nailpolish remover to clean his psedo is there any help for his p-phed? and yeas i already smaked him fr using tainted acetone

Rhodium

Rinse with clean acetone?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2004, 08:41:00 AM »
Rinse with clean acetone?

dry?
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2004, 04:41:00 PM »
Did you dry the nail polish remover first?

fnord

dirty di-methyketone
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2004, 07:41:00 AM »
already washed with reagent grade acetone i was just worried there might be something left,and yes evaped the acetone

uktrials

Rinse
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2004, 09:13:00 AM »
with clean acetone! (as was stated by Rhodium)....

You can aquire this at the local chemist. It is sold next to the Surgical Spirit....

fnord

acetone
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2004, 10:02:00 AM »
"REAGENT GRADE ACETONE"
you may have missed that part

SorceresS

the only kind of nail polish remover you can...
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2004, 06:24:00 AM »
the only kind of nail polish remover you can use is clear (name of a precious stone). sorry no more detail- no resources.

ning

Go to a hardware store
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2004, 07:23:00 AM »
Acetone is not so hard to find.

DrLucifer

Acetone
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2004, 05:02:00 AM »
How about you should lend your friend 250ml of your reagent grade acetone and that will solve all confusion.
I dont about you guys, but if i knew a friend had ar grade acetone, i sure as hell wouldnt rinse gear with nail polish remover! i smell fish!

fnord

SWIM=
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2004, 10:48:00 AM »
SWIM=someone who isnt me, im sure u all know that,
alot of times peopole just use this statement to cover thier ass,this is a case where it relly was swim, my friend is an idiot and unfit to be a chemist he see me doing  chemistry goes on line for 5 minites and thinks he can make everything(this has resulted in severe burns and 9 out of ten failed projects :) if he would of asked for acetone i would of given himsome but he seemd to think nail polish remover was suitible and in answer to the next post,yes i have warned him not to procreate,i even offerd to pay to get him neutered