Author Topic: What is speed ? (in Canada)  (Read 2496 times)

grandpa

What is speed ? (in Canada)
« on: May 02, 2004, 12:16:00 AM »
Well, I already know that speed can be either amphetamine, d-methamphetamine (from RP/I E), or d+l (racemic) methamphetamine (from P2P).

I was talking with a Canadian friend that use to take "speed". He was explaining some kind of "enhanced mood" he gets on speed as well as what can be called euphoria. I know it isn't RP/I Eph speed because he tried that once too and didn't get that "special mood". It leave me out with the two others: amphetamine or racemic meth. (I don't think it can be l-meth)

Any one who can explain what it can beeeeeee ?

jackhole

d,l-meth is my favorite
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2004, 01:01:00 AM »
d,l-meth produces the only euphoria I can notice on meth.  The next best thing is stereospecific meth that has been produced from a long wet reflux and also properly recrystallized once or twice.  There's some euphoria there, but nowhere near that killer buzz from the racemic isomer of a good 'ol alkylation  :)   Now where did I place that mercuric chloride?  Oh no, too buzzed to remember... but so euphoric  8)

Besides, this meth should make a comeback anyway, what with the attention paid to the RP/HI precursor chemicals.  More meth can be made from P2P, and the effects of its non-stereospecific chirality sure kicks d-meth's ass. Stereospecific d-meth is more expensive, affords crappier yields, and is more dangerous (legally speaking) to manufacture.  Think hydratropic aldehyde (CAS #93-53-8 in search engines to locate suppliers) folks.

ChemoSabe

Tapdancing - The Real Test
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2004, 01:18:00 AM »
Whatever name you put on it it's not legit stuff unless it truly makes you feel like tapdancing. Whether you know how to or not.