Author Topic: ID production  (Read 3209 times)

SPINNERBAIT

ID production
« on: July 31, 2004, 04:29:00 AM »

evilscripter69

That doesn't tell us much
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2004, 04:32:00 AM »
what method, precursors + weights. So on.Need some info to be able to help.

SPINNERBAIT

weughts, precusors and such
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2004, 04:56:00 PM »
swim(and often rather good) uses a minium of 2 parts HP to one part I2. Sorry, but the Hcl acid and bleach (the latter just to help move things along) are like grandma's biscuits. Feeling and guess work. averaging @ 50-56 Gs/pnt.

geezmeister

Iodine??
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2004, 05:07:00 PM »
Are you making I2 crystals? From tinc?

Checked out the Stimulants Forum FAQs for posts on the subject yet?

p2e3r4f5e6c7t8

??????
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2004, 07:03:00 PM »
What's the bleach for ? ::)

p2e3r4f5e6c7t8

Thank's wareami, swip was always under the...
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2004, 10:40:00 PM »
Thank's wareami, swip was always under the impresion that hydrogen peroxide was always used, Because thats the only way swip has ever made his I2 :-[

And to who ever rated my fucking post, I was asking them what they wanted to use the bleach for.
I wasent asking what it was simply used for you goose >:(

SPINNERBAIT

bleached I2
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2004, 01:22:00 AM »
swim has always found that a the introduction of a small amount of bleach helped to expidite the formation and possibly resulting mass of I2x's. Also seems to aid in washing. Then again, Im not a chemist, but I did cook in a motel 6 last night. ha ha

wareami

DuckDuck...GooseGoose!
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2004, 07:57:00 AM »
p2e3r4f5e6c7t8: Don't take the gooses 8)  rating so personal. If you'd have followed the instructions in the rating by typing "bleach" into TFSE®, you'd have had your answer immediately instead of waiting for me to come along with the answer :P
So you see...The Gooses are here to help as well as give a good goosing when needed ;) <____"DUCK WARE!!!"

SPINNERBAIT: It's not very wise to mix incompatibles unless you know what you are doing and since you cooked in a motel 6 last nite, that tells me you are no chemist and should learn more about incompatibles/chemistry before you hurt yourself or others! :-[

Mixing NaOCl(sodium hypochlorite)...aka bleach and H2O2(Hydrogen Peroxide) releases oxygen gas and may occur violently.
Mixing H2O2 with any acid releases chlorine gas and may occur violently.

These practices and processes are dangerous enough and require a knowledge of what is going on.
You won't get that knowledge if you don't follow the established procedures found here.
Experiment if you want!
But KNOW you are putting yourself/others in harms way by doing so if you deviate from the established procedures.
What are the established procedures you ask?
"UTFSE® like the Gooses told ya! :)
Here is a chart of NaOCl incompatibles:

For those that have yet to employ the NaOCl/H2SO4 method of precipitating I2 xtals from tincture, you're in for a real treat! Ibee's only worked with the 2% tinc when employing this method so he can't give proper ratio's for the 7% tinc.

To 1oz 2%tinc, is added:
¼ oz NaOCl
6 drops h2so4
12oz dh2o
Shake between each addition.
Pour the liquid off the xtals and rinse with dh2o til xtals are free of excess acid.
The crystals precipitate much faster and are slightly bigger than the h2o2/hcl method plus the xtals require less rinsing to remove excess acid.
Another advantage to using this method is it uses less chemicals.
Try it...you'll be happy you did!

abominator

What's the yield Wareami?
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2004, 04:24:00 PM »
What is your average yield, Ware?   Swim has never used the 2% beefore, but is now the best option for him.

wareami

I2 Yield
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2004, 05:25:00 PM »
Stickydevil69 :) : Yield for the 2% comes back consistantly at 1 for 1
1oz=1gram
Some supermarkets in Ibee's neck of the woods have discontinued the sale of the 2% tinc.
The pharmacys still carry it @ twice the price $1.99us which sux!
Ibee'd rather be paying $.99us per oz at the grocery stores but whatcha gonna do?
Not without! :P