Author Topic: melatonin to DMT  (Read 2263 times)

painiac

melatonin to DMT
« on: April 13, 2000, 08:24:00 AM »
when i was studing melatonin i found a place on the internet that stated that scientists account for the report of "more vivid dreams" after ingestion of melatonin, and dreams period, by saying that melatonin converts to DMT in the body. well.. fucking cool. let's think about it. melatonin is bitchin by itself.. i love dreams.. it's the thing in life i love the most (isn't that fucked?).. think about it.. i feel that DMT and friends yield experiences that are very much dream like..
oh.. fuck. used the engine a little late. i am a dummy. well.. any new findings since this?

http://hive.lycaeum.org/messages/1370.html

psyloxy

Re: melatonin to DMT
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2000, 09:06:00 PM »
You won't get that 5-MeO- off the molecule. Also deacetylation is not the funniest thing around. So melatonin is only a precursor for 5-MeO-Tryptamines (not to say they are not good). But then, why not start with 5-MeO-T which can also be purchased ?

--psyloxy--

MethGn0me

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2000, 04:37:00 PM »
2 q's
where does one get 5meo t
and
how does one turn it into 5meoDmt?

psyloxy

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2000, 06:26:00 PM »
1: Sci Alli
2: TiHKAL

--psyloxy--

Gen Washington

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2000, 02:01:00 AM »
I've never had as seizure but when i took a bit of harmala extract and snorted some melatonin i was having an extremely vivid, colorful, 3-D memory of childhood long forgotten when suddenly my legs begun to seize up and I felt this electrical like energy begin to surge outta my head, then it happened again.  I was shakin afterward, but i didnt fully have a seizure, but couldnt of prevented it if i did.