Author Topic: Extraction Success  (Read 8578 times)

baalchemist

Extraction Success
« on: October 07, 2000, 09:49:00 AM »
SWIM received some mailorder Desmathus rootbark(250g) the other day and went looking for some dmt, and found it. After a day and a half of extracting,Baalchemist had his first dmt experience after 15 years of hearing about this incredible shit. I just finished about 30 mins of "Holy fuckin shit" hallucinations, all SWIM can say is wow. Had some incredible visions,became very overpowering for about 10 mins. Morphed very far into a very inviting alien landscape,wished I could have stayed longer. Definately ordering 2 lbs of rootbark next time, SWIM wants more. Extraction went quick by cold soaking 1 day,then boiling the next. Defatted the H2O(ph1) extract with Naptha,then basified and extracted with DCM a few times.Ended up with a golden oil ~.7g. Couldnt wait to crystallise,took a small piece of weed and wiped up ~.4g of the oil and smoked a few hits, hit #4 was the clincher.

terbium

Powder or chunks?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2000, 10:07:00 PM »
Did you grind the bark to a powder prior to extraction or just extract it as pieces of bark?

Did you use hydrochloric acid as the acidifying agent?

baalchemist

Re: Powder or chunks?
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2000, 11:52:00 PM »
Ground it to dust in a coffee grinder,then used H2O acidified to ph1 with Hcl. Cold extracted the first day,then boiled 2x the next day. Defatted H2O extracts with vm&p naptha,basified,then DCM extracted dmt. Encountered a small amount of emulsion which was cleared by using a cotton cloth filter in a buchner to break it up. Ended up with good seperation in the sep funnel as long as it wasnt shaken. Inverting it slowly multiple times is the key it seems.

savestheday

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2000, 01:26:00 AM »
Did you use pH paper or a meter?

baalchemist

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2000, 10:04:00 AM »
SWIM used some red cabbage papers for ph testing. It doesnt take much Hcl to get to 1. Next time SWIM will boil only during extraction. SWIM found the boiled extractions produced the larger portions of dmt in considerably less time. I'm interested in discussing the dmt experience with others. SWIM had quite a profound trip, unlike any other psychadelics. Still trying to sort the whole ordeal out,keep thinking there was some kind of significance behind the visions.

pyrotek

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2000, 01:44:00 PM »
so u jsut wacked how much fuckin oil?
arr fuckin also u could jsut toke the oil right eh?
fuckin

arr, where would the world be with out my 
12 gauge :)
arrr fuckin ,, I KILL him

Lilienthal

Re: Extraction Success
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2000, 08:44:00 PM »
:)  DMT has a low melting point of 47 - 74°C and is difficult to crystallize. Often it has a waxy consistency and becomes oily at somewhat elevated temperatures.

pyrotek

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2000, 12:04:00 AM »
dose any body fuckin know how much of this wax fuckin stuff is teh right dose?
umm fuckin yeah man umm low melting point fuckin
what about wack it in teh frizer would that help ir cristlise or fuck it up ana
phooo

Mr_Smith

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2000, 12:17:00 AM »
See any jaguars?

8)

pyrotek

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2000, 10:49:00 AM »
ello fuckin how dose fuckin mesure out an oil/wax crap fuckin
with no scale fuckin
arr

spric

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2000, 06:50:00 AM »
I thought the jaguars came from Banisteriopsis caapi.

God damn you are ugly

baalchemist

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2000, 01:17:00 PM »
Smith; Yes! seen a couple Jaguar like creatures off to the right side, and a golden lions head further down. Floated up to the Lion's head and it suddenly opened its eyes and opened its mouth. Strange,but the mouth was an entrance to another sector or chamber. Couldnt get close enough to it to see what was in there or enter it. A friend said that SWIM needs to read the Tibetian book of the dead, may have some insight into the symbolism aspect of the visions.

ragga

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2000, 04:02:00 PM »
about discussing NN-dmt...
fucking crazy!
a 1000 mic acid trip for 10 minuites!
check out what terrance has to say about it!

psyloxy

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2000, 08:36:00 PM »
Now try it with some MAOI and you'll be able to be there much longer. And yes it makes a difference if you use Bansisteriopsis Caapi instead of Peganum Harmala. Must be the tetrahydro stuff... Caapi is *ENERGY* and jungle (yes I could understand the whole jungle thing quite good with the vine) while I find higher doses of rue to be very annoying.
Seen no jaguars though. But I wasn't *that* far out, I didn't take the MAOI and DMT seperately so a good part of it was digested.

--psyloxy--

baalchemist

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2000, 12:58:00 PM »
Psyloxy; Which is a more preferable MAOI for DMT rue or caapi? Subsequent experiences have been to say the least, extremely profound. Recently, flights of ascension have been achieved,and I seem to pass through this golden pyramid type structure to a place of complete serenity. It getting better everytime,gaining more control of the interactions that are occuring,and less chaotic as at first.   

sparks

« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2000, 03:15:00 AM »
I gave my girlfriend 800 mics of acid And she said: I´m amused, but i´mnot impressed.
Give me some of your mushrooms instead.
acid isn't that great

psyloxy

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2000, 03:32:00 AM »
Definately Caapi. I got mine as a free sample (100g!!) from maya.

--psyloxy--

baalchemist

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2000, 02:48:00 PM »
Low and behold with a little research,Baalchemist discovers 3 DMT containing plants species co-habitating his 6 acre country hideaway. So today I picked about 10 lbs of Phalaris arund. & Phragmites aust. The reported alkoloid contents arent nearly as high as mimosa or desmanthus,but its bountiful and free for the taking.

ProxYuk

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2000, 03:47:00 AM »
Baalchemist,

I found a site on the net that is selling 5-MEO-DMT and DIPT. I've read that 5-MEO-DMT is legal and works just like DMT. Is there a catch here that I'm missing? I've always wanted to try DMT, being a psychonaut for some time with good old LSD. Here is the URL:

http://censored

...look under PURE COMPOUNDS. Anyone else know about 5-Meo-DMT? Thanks.

Dissociatives Opioids Psychedelics Entheogens
------DOPE-----=( ProxYuk )=-----DOPE------

terbium

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2000, 04:25:00 AM »
Try here at the Lycaeum - Forums - Trip Reports.

http://forums.lycaeum.org

Use the search engine there to search for "5-meo" or "dipt" and you will find lots of stuff.

DIPT, DPT, 5-MeO-DIPT are legal to possess and sell as long as the chemical is not intended for use as a drug.