Author Topic: A stupid ? about a one-step chemical process  (Read 1703 times)

willing2learn

A stupid ? about a one-step chemical process
« on: March 17, 2004, 03:49:00 PM »
Okay, I'm as much of a newbie as they come, but I am willing to learn (clever username, huh?). Anyways, my first question (and I'm sure it'll make some of you wonder if I'm autistic), but... all these chemical procedures go from like step A to B to C to D. Could I order the chemical produced at step C and do one simple process to get D? Like, maybe for synthetic THC or DMT (mainly hoping for DMT)?

Elite_Forum

In some cases you could just stright order the
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2004, 04:31:00 PM »
In some cases you could just stright order the end product, but expect to be picked up when you pick it up.

I know your new and I myself am, but you should try to use the search engine a little and hang out in the noob section to get a feel for the place.

willing2learn

Okay, I searched... but no such luck.
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2004, 05:05:00 PM »
Okay, I searched... but no such luck. My main question... is cannabinol scheduled? It'd seem like the easiest precursor to start with (if legal)...

EvilMadChemist

www.erowid.org <--- Go Here
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2004, 06:02:00 PM »
www.erowid.org <--- Go Here

willing2learn

Okay, I have been doing some research.
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2004, 07:21:00 PM »
Okay, I have been doing some research. It appears THC-V is the most potent THC variant. In fact, it is active in the microgram dosage and even rivals LSD in weight potency. Imagine this on blotter or downing a drop on your tongue! Now, I am clueluess on synthesis (Rhodium offers one but the jargon is over my head). I am here to ask for help, can some one dumb it down some what? In fact, if some one does, I'd even offer cash for it simply because I am so desperate to learn. Like, all this mention of "vacuum" this and that is completely foreign to me. I need major help... :(

ApprenticeCook

?
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2004, 07:38:00 PM »

Rhodium offers one but the jargon is over my head

Get a chem text book.

I'd even offer cash for it

Sure just let me email you my personal details and bank account info.... right....  :P

all this mention of "vacuum"

Vacuum, vacuum dont you even know what a vacuum does? oh oh.... as i said, get a text book, much easier....

a3d0a3m

Chemicals
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2004, 09:30:00 PM »
You are probably not going to have any luck ordering direct precursors to schedule I drugs to your residental address. You can however, find research chemicals available online that are quite interesting and somewhat safe to order/use. You should check out erowid.org for PIHKAL and TIHKAL by Dr. Shulgin and then maybe try and find some of those chemicals for sale on the internet? (hope this is not classified as revealing sources)

willing2learn

I am already aware of those readily available...
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2004, 09:50:00 PM »

willing2learn

Any book recommendations?
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2004, 10:15:00 PM »

Rhodium

study more
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2004, 11:17:00 PM »
If you don't understand the jargon, then you are too inexperienced to succeed.

Elite_Forum

Re: If you don't understand the jargon, then...
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2004, 08:41:00 AM »

If you don't understand the jargon, then you are too inexperienced to succeed.

- Or unwilling to learn.