Author Topic: practical setup costs?  (Read 1283 times)

supernate

practical setup costs?
« on: April 14, 2003, 08:45:00 PM »
i have been lucidly dreaming about *watching someone else* play with labware (ya know)...
anyhow, in my dreams, many schemes were hatched... however being a chem student i was perpetually broke/ hard up for cash.
i know the cost of the glassware/labware ect... involved, though im sure theres more to it. now that summer is here it seems like Now is the Time. im just curious as to what the actual, practical startup costs look like. (yes ive been thru TFSE). if anyone has peeked over their fence and seen their neighbor up to something and asked him howmuch did it cost, ect... please let me know as the characters in my dream are undecided about whether to go the MDMA route or the crystal route (less expensive though morally troubling as some friends of mine have lost their personalities to it)
any help would be much apreciated.

pickler

Mdma route is more expensive than the crystal.
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2003, 01:15:00 AM »
Mdma route is more expensive than the crystal. Youcould probably get away with 1500 dollars or so for mdma is you get everything you need including beakers and shit. Crystal costs almost nothing, just the cost of ingredients. Your choice.

raffike

Ingredients for crystal meth are whole lot...
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2003, 06:14:00 AM »
Ingredients for crystal meth are whole lot more watched than MDMA precursours.

homeslice

mdma costs
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2003, 07:53:00 PM »
after chems and complete setup swims around 1400 beans  :(
also just my advice is to go with a 150 dollar yellow jacket pump like 4-5CFMs on our favorite auction site insted of gettin the water aspirator as that thing is a pain in the ass and messy as all fuck

just get the chems first then the glassware otherwise u might get halfway through buyin glass and figure out u cant get some precursor

rudebwoy

This post is deemed retarded
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2003, 11:19:00 AM »
[ however being a chem student i was perpetually broke/ hard up for cash.
i know the cost of the glassware/labware ect... involved, though im sure theres more to it. now that  ]

for someone who is a chem student you sure are stupid.

this thread is retarded as all the information
can be found on any search engines out on the internet.

Good god man.  Do people really just write i UTFSE just so they don't get flamed for their idiocy.

just TYPE THE GOD DAMN WORD AND SEARCH@($*YU&(!@&*#*(&T#*(&$

supernate

ok ok
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2003, 05:00:00 PM »
alright, man.
i admit defeat. after posting (with a little help from my friends) i WAS able to find what i needed.
i sincerely appologise for having wasted your time,
Mr. rewdbuoy sa-Lektah

supernate

furthermore,
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2003, 05:03:00 PM »