Site > News

SLOVENIA big drug bust: amphetamine producers - 125 kilos seized. 29.1.2020

<< < (3/3)

capableshark:

--- Quote from: carl on February 11, 2020, 05:13:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: psyhare on February 11, 2020, 05:10:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: maker on February 08, 2020, 10:26:44 PM ---The later pictures with the pistols and others were pretty comical.
--- End quote ---

Especially the colt from wild west :D

--- End quote ---
Yeah I thought they look just like decoration, probably only half of them are still functional :D

--- End quote ---

It is known that arms laws within the EU are quite restrictive, so it is difficult to get quality weapons to pass them to the black market.
Some old Zastava assault rifles (copy of the AK-47) are smuggled from Bosnia to Slovenia, remnants of the 1991 war, but not as common.

carl:

--- Quote from: capableshark on February 11, 2020, 07:10:15 PM ---It is known that arms laws within the EU are quite restrictive, so it is difficult to get quality weapons to pass them to the black market.
Some old Zastava assault rifles (copy of the AK-47) are smuggled from Bosnia to Slovenia, remnants of the 1991 war, but not as common.

--- End quote ---
No it is not really that difficult, at least not for small arms.
You simply drive over the open borders to the eastern europe parts of the EU.

Johnsonhol:
Do you think there are more sites in Slovenia doing the same thing as the one that was busted?

capableshark:

--- Quote from: Johnsonhol on February 26, 2020, 02:39:10 PM ---Do you think there are more sites in Slovenia doing the same thing as the one that was busted?

--- End quote ---

I have no idea. Just pick up a story and post it on the forum dedicated to the news. That is all!  ;)

carli:

--- Quote from: Johnsonhol on February 26, 2020, 02:39:10 PM ---Do you think there are more sites in Slovenia doing the same thing as the one that was busted?

--- End quote ---

No idea about slovenia, but i did this assumption: 1% of the people of Berlin are smoking 1g weed a day - makes 40kg weed smoked only in Berlin/day - and thanks to Merkel it's sold openly and aggressively on the street now. I assume with "speed" (if you're lucky 10% amphetamine) the numbers are the same (125kg last 3 days / if uncut one month in Berlin).
So: of course!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version