Author Topic: Unlimited drug oppertunity with amature knowledge  (Read 3739 times)

StrikesStudent

Unlimited drug oppertunity with amature knowledge
« on: July 16, 2004, 06:21:00 AM »

methyl_ethyl

Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2004, 06:52:00 AM »
I would first start by looking up the indications for the drugs you want.  Then Look up the diagnostic criteria for the indications.  Then you could work on the symptomatology of the Pathologies, from there you could put your acting skills to work by pretending you have the symptoms.  Now you are ready to visit your M.D.

perform routine.....

And then the M.D. would probably write down on your chart

"Patient displaying drug-seeking behaviors".  ;)

m_e

embezzler

doubtful
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2004, 07:47:00 AM »
no doctor is going to give out perscriptions to someone who waltzes in with a medical card you will have to do better than that, going private over here might work but you will still need to prepare some accurate symptoms

they dont like overmedicating people especially when they have to hastle the government for payment.(med card)

barkingburro

swibb knows a someone
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2004, 12:29:00 AM »
that has gotten prescribed fun things, but no longer. desoxyn was once gotten by feigning narcolepsy. was pretty easy to do, just went in to doc everytime on a comedown. even made it through sleep tests that way. but desoxyn is no longer prescribed in the US, so was given aderol instead. aderol is just d-amphetamine, so swibb chose to turn to a life of chemistry instead.

aia2

d-amphetamine
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2004, 01:06:00 AM »
So, d-amphetamine is no fun?  From what I've read around here, lots of people like amphetamine almost as much as meth.

barkingburro

no i dont think it is
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2004, 05:43:00 AM »
it just doesn't ferel the same, i feel oily on amphetamine...if that makes any sense

r2e3

sounds like loads of hassle
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2004, 02:25:00 PM »
if you look through the various synth methods - crystal meth is actually one of the easier and relatively cheap to produce. if acting is your thing then go for it!
wish i was a fly on the wall.... take in one of thoose miniture cameras and document your experiences - that would make wicked content for a web-site of successful prescription cons 8)

CharlieBigpotato

try to find elvis's doctor?
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2004, 03:18:00 PM »
if this guy was a better actor; like, famous in hollywood; there are plenty of docs who would do his bidding...just beecause he wanted the drugs.

(prepare to pay double)

r2e3

LOL
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2004, 02:56:00 PM »
Yeah probably - and if you had that sorta dosh - i think i would go for pharmaceutical grade too :-)

Jubrail

Mods?
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2004, 03:37:00 PM »
This is this guys second cross-post in this forum.  Strike's Student: you should be posting these types of questions on the Couch or General Discourse areas. Isn't there a cranky mod somewhere?

terbium

Re: Isn't there a cranky mod somewhere? Yep.
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2004, 07:52:00 PM »

Isn't there a cranky mod somewhere?

Yep.