Author Topic: help gassing!safe?easy?  (Read 1933 times)

bdbro

help gassing!safe?easy?
« on: May 31, 2003, 02:28:00 AM »

Jetson

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2003, 05:45:00 AM »
it's beyond your capabililties to take a tech bottle with some dry epsom and hcl acid in it and squeeze it?  hmmm...  must suck livin where you do then eh?  :P

xplozivetoyz

Which Is It?
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2003, 05:44:00 AM »
Your either lazy or your a dumbass.  Which is it?

gabd

Let me get this straight
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2003, 10:00:00 AM »
You get to the freebase and you cant gas? How the fuck can that be?

can_i_wo_equip

OMG no beer where u live my god man i feel for
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2003, 01:11:00 PM »
OMG no beer where u live my god man i feel for you besides the nifty use as gassing apperatus but besides that no bottles of beer move man move and fast as you can

gmoney

2 liter plastic bottle secure hose to cap...
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2003, 12:02:00 PM »
2 liter plastic bottle

secure hose to cap

secure glass, metal or nalgene wand to end of hose (if you are using toluene or xylene as your NP, and you should if gassing!)

open both windows of whatever room you are in, nice cross ventilation and you will likely survive the ordeal

grocer carries plain table salt, no iodine, the finer grains will make hotter dryer gas faster than the often recommended rock salt

cover bottom of 2 L with salt

add 1/4 shot glass (roughly 1/4 oz) H2SO4

close bottle,

insert wand into non polar

squeeze bottle like it is a bellows

lift wand out of Non Polar before terminating "squeeze" on bottle, this will prevent suckback

press bottle back to shape, you will likely get a whiff but do not call the ambulance yet.

insert wand into non polar and repeat as needed

johndee

nice to see someone paid attention
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2003, 10:16:00 AM »
Rated: Gloating is beneath you, JD!

;D  ;D

Post 406237 (missing)

(johndee: "**GHETTO** gassing for dummies", Stimulants)

mucho garcia, LOL

Midi

Large gas rigs
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2003, 12:38:00 PM »
Gassing large amounts of freebase:

If you are distilling your freebase, like you should be doing, you can find yourself a tall 2L polyethylene Volumetric flask and place 100g of freebase inside with 1L of your favorite nonpolar solvent. Done.

Now you will need a nice vacuum/compression pump. Gast makes this little pump, model number DOA, that works great. You then will need (2) 5 gallon jugs and two huge stoppers that fit nicely in the top.

Get a 1/4" drill  bit and put 2 holes in each stopper.

Fill the first jug with 1 gallon of muri acid.

Run some tubing through one of the holes in stopper A, down into the acid, and the other end of that tube gets conected to the compressor nipple of the pump.

In the other whole of stopper A, a tube is placed leading to one of the holes on stopper B

Then, in stopper B the last hole is fitted with yet another tube, which is used as your gassing tube.

The 2nd bottle is basically there to collect any splashed acid that may have made it's way to the top tube leading to bottle/stopper B

The Gast model described above has a little valve to regulate the power of the compression. You don't need it full blast, and it is recomended you do not gas indoors!!!

This method of gassing will crop 105g of product in 20/30 minutes.  8)  It's basically a larger scale of the classic Dwarfer gassing rig.  8)  5gal bottles can be the bottles that sit ontop the water coolers. I think the stopper size is 11 or something huge like that. The pump isn't too loud, and if you live somewhat secluded, it's foolproof.  ;)

Un_Chambered

Gassing a small amount of Fb.
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2003, 04:40:00 PM »
For small amounts of Fb(have never used for more than 5g. or so expected prdct)Os's method works great and its Soooo easy and safe.
The plastic bottles resturaunts use for condiments work great.[

Post 462443

(Osmium: "Take a PE plastic bottle, put in some salt,...", Newbee Forum)

If you can manage to fuck up this method i suggest you find a different hobby :) .

Gobbergreen

Give this a try
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2003, 04:54:00 AM »
get a 12oz long neck beer bottle,6" piece of 1/2"ID braded pvc hose,4'section of 1/2" OD pvc pipe,end cap for pvc pipe ,3 pieces of clear plastic water line about 10' long,3/8,5/16"&1/4",easily found at you friendly neighborhood apliance store,a couple of cheep sponge paint brushes.OK ,first thing to do is drill a 7/16" hole in the pvc end cap,set aside for later,cut your 1/4 " & 5/16""water line in half,set aside, take your piece of 1/2"Braded hose & slide it half way on one end of your 4' pvc pipe,secure with black tape,put a gennerous amount,there is alot of heet & pressure,you don't want any leaks or melt downs,cap off the other end.cut a couple 1"x1/4" pieces of sponge from piant brush  ,stuff it in each end of 1/4" line,make sure it's snug ,dont over pack it & cause a blockage, force the  1/4" line through the hole in end cap 5" deep,aply black tape so it secures the end cap & seals the gas line,insert a 5/16" piece of gas line into the 1/4"gas line,pushing the foam filter in about 1".do the same with the 10' piece of 3/8" gas line..coil up your hose & secure with tape,leaving enough  to work with....Get a helper to add the juice ..drop the bomb & slide the rubber hose end over the beer bottle,holding the pvc pipe upright & aplying downword pressure keeping a good seal...

Buster_Hymen

Os/Stoni's way is a lot easier, if all you're...
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2003, 03:58:00 PM »
Os/Stoni's way is a lot easier, if all you're making is a little personal.

No reason to make it all complicated, unless you've been up for 4 days.  ;)