Author Topic: How to obtain a commercial address?  (Read 2896 times)

StraightEdge

How to obtain a commercial address?
« on: June 10, 2004, 10:29:00 PM »
I am trying to order the chemical reserpine, a drug used in treating hypertension (it's a long story). It is uncontrolled, to my knowledge. I saw myself as having two options for getting it: 1. faxing a "novelty" prescription to an internet pharmacy, or 2. buying it from a chemical supplier. The second option seemed less illegal so I tried that first, ordering from one of the sites that purports to sell to individuals. By mistake I placed the first order to Apt. F rather than #F. They turned down the order, saying they could only ship to commercial addresses. So I rented out a mailbox at a place down the street and ordered with that address. Again, they turned down the order for the same reason. I am fairly certain that although the mailbox rental place is in a mostly residential neighborhood, it qualifies as a commercial address. How are they determining that it isn't a commercial address? I am afraid to ask them. Could the reason be that I am using my name as the company name?

Or should I just give up on getting it from a chem supply, and go for the internet pharmacy option?

I hope this hasn't been covered already. Searching for "commercial address" yielded no useful results. Maybe it is just common sense that I have missed out on?

java

Reserpine
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2004, 10:58:00 PM »
StraightEdge...as you said it's a Hypertension med, so look it up in the (PDR)Physician Desk Reference and find a brand name and order it with some of the Canadian  or Mexican  internet Pharmacies . With the large number of people trying to save on their maintanance medications it won't be a problem......java

superman

does anyone else have an answer to how they...
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2004, 02:14:00 AM »
does anyone else have an answer to how they determine the address to be non-commercial?   surely i'm not the only other person who would benefit from this information.

barkingburro

heres how swibb got one
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2004, 02:19:00 AM »
go to the industrial area of your town. find an unused building, and submit the address. since most people ship via UPS or FEDEX you can track the shipment. hang around the building till you see the truck. when the truck gets close enough go towards the business keys in hand likeyour just getting back from doing something. meet the driver outside and murmer something about good timing. alternately put a note on the door of the business thats inconspicous to a passerby but noticable to the driver that says 'will return at 6:00pm, please return all deliveries ro depot' then after the 1st delicvery attemp as been made call the shipper and request to pick it up at the depot (shipping warehouse)

superman

i like that :) hell i even like that a lot!!
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2004, 02:07:00 PM »