Author Topic: Googling for glass  (Read 3638 times)

pandemonium

Googling for glass
« on: May 22, 2002, 01:00:00 AM »
bees, look for "glass blanks", if you do not realize, much of the good glass out there is made by just a few organisations, who then sell it to be brand marked, and believe me you WILL see the difference, IN $$$, and if you cannot knock a rough edge off a flask or joint or bend some tubing you should not play with glass anyway... ;)

Instant Karma's gonna get you, gonna knock ya right in the head

wyndowlicker

Dont pay for the name!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2002, 01:41:00 AM »
Its all borosilicate homey!Bend it shape it anyway you want it.Swiw is a glassblower not scientific but have a few friends that do and whould love your business ,and by the way they most the time have no idea or care if your making shit.The smart ones have sites just for that happy hunting. 8)

Society prepares the crimes,the criminal only commits one.

pinkpencil

Re: Bend it shape it anyway you want it Was'nt ...
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2002, 08:32:00 AM »

Bend it shape it anyway you want it

Was'nt that a Monkeys song?

"...suffer and bee proud suffering"

wyndowlicker

and then swiw saw her face!
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2002, 08:56:00 AM »
Now swiw is a believer!

Society prepares the crimes,the criminal only commits one.

BenWiFFen

extra 2"
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2002, 01:45:00 PM »
The places that sell pre made pipes often sell it by the foot, Two bucks a foot is alot cheeper then buying pipes. If they happen to bee closed there's one of those 99cent stores that nothing is 99cents they sell 10" of the same size (pipe size) for two bucks. The only questions are from me this guy is really cool and has tought me a bunch. Start out with a 10 or 12" pipe after awile it's history.

Give me libreum or give me Meth

goiterjoe

it's not the same, it's better
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2002, 12:05:00 AM »
I have been much more pleased with the quality of the glass I have gotten from off-brand companies selling on ebay than I have been with the Kimax and Pyrex equivalents that I paid three times more for.

p2e3r4f5e6c7t8

Googling for glass
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2002, 10:08:00 AM »