Author Topic: Asian ketone production  (Read 2142 times)

pooky

Asian ketone production
« on: September 16, 2003, 03:57:00 AM »
P has contacted numerous asian manufacturers/dealers of MD P2P,just for fun;picking their brains,asking questions etc. Became friendly with one and it came up in one email that it is manufactured via the benzo wacker,in 50 kilo batches.Glass lined SS containers are used.Does any of this seem realistic,or have any others heard of their methods?? The guy offered to sell P a metric tonne of the stuff:just a little ridiculous...

mindlib

MDP2P buying
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2003, 01:40:00 PM »
Hm, first, I´ve never bought chemicals from Asia, but what in particular sounds ridiculous with that?
50 kilo is an small amount, if you want to process it in industrial scale and a tonne are only some more units of this 50 batch.(if I´m right that 1 metric tonne are 1000 kg)
I cannot say, if the method was really the benzo-method, because then, I think, you will to calculate the costs from different routes to it and to look, if it´s sounds true in the style of an industrial company.
If you don´t fear to ship it to your country and the price is playing a less role, just make a poker game and bet on victory.
But you should know, in this case as in cases of investments in stock markets, you can loose all!
Please note, that I have nope experience with foreign chemical buying!!
(And when, buy only one batch, or, tell him, that it would bee very nice from him to send a sample (10kg or so) to you.
You just want to check the properties of the product to know, if you want to make it a longer business contact...) ;)

pooky

What is ridiculous
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2003, 11:00:00 PM »
to P is having the RCMP slinking around and stopping by to have a not-so-friendly little chit chat.P can get samples of anything, with the exception of ephedrine, couriered for reasonable prices.For American Bees and others, the RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police)are not just cops...they are at levels from speeding tickets to above and beyond what the FBI is mandated.From what I have read in numerous books and articles,in the U.S, the DEA,FBI,Customs,Customs et al have their own little agendas and are bickering like kids and don't communicate very well. Here in Canada, it's all rolled up into one nice tight package.
And the other ridiculous thing is if it did get through,having 1000 kilos of that or the end product laying around (5 X 200l barrels) and trying to do anything would be the heat score of the century.Nope, P is just trying to make enough to keep his many friends in happy land for a while,not fighting off 300 pound buggerers.....

OcoteaCymbarum

You need a license
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2003, 04:19:00 AM »
to import it I'm sure. If an asian company says they can sell you without any papers, I would run away, especially for a metric ton. They need to contact their governement to obtain papers to ship right? I'm sure they would ask for papers from the canadian gov before shipping.
I've looked at the scheduled products list in Canada and PMK is nowhere to be seen. But it seems impossible to me that they would allow that to come in, no questions asked. I really wonder. But you would need a hell a lot of MeAM and aluminium foil!

pooky

Yes
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2003, 11:27:00 PM »
you are correct about the paper thing,requirements,and customs.But over there they love cash deals out the back door, and it is still rife with corruption.Basically one has to travel there,buy a quantity of other products the company offers to become  a valued customer,then buy your desired goodies and store it there.P has much experience with Asian importing and exporting, normal items, and anything can be had. The problem lies in getting it through one's own customs.P has no plans to try, but is fun to ponder such possibilities...btw,MeAm is $15 to $18 a kilo.

UKBEE

Huge scale
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2003, 11:28:00 PM »
baal will probably upscale his 55 gallon drum experiments upto 1 ton reductive aminations.

could imagine the overhead stirring for that..

maple_honey

MDP2P Stability and RCMP
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2003, 08:20:00 AM »