Author Topic: Plant Extraction Perfection.  (Read 5466 times)

jsorex

Plant Extraction Perfection.
« on: September 23, 2004, 12:05:00 PM »
This guy is really hardcore about his plant extractions. He has lovely pictures of the purified crystals too.

All done with only chemicals. These methods could be used to get rid of unwanted waxes and other crap in so many plants.

http://forums.lycaeum.org/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=2&t=001367

indole_amine

impressive
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2004, 12:36:00 PM »
Wow! Wonder what this guy wants with all those pure salvinorin A crystals - several hundred mg's is a pretty large amount, especially when seen in conjunction with the special type of trip it delivers... :o  ;D

But I think he had to do lots of trials before arriving at such a convenient procedure - and that this is optimized for salvia leaves and nothing else.

With cacti for example, it might be a completely different procedure that leads to such a very presentable sucess...

(still very impressive!)

indole_amine

jsorex

I was thinking more on the lines of recovering
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2004, 12:59:00 PM »
I was thinking more on the lines of recovering some of the essential oils that might interest people on this site - or purifying the starting material.

Captain_America

He is here too..
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2004, 01:09:00 PM »
He has been publishing his work here too, as Salvia_Divinorum. UTFSE for his posts.

Post 520997 (missing)

(Salvia_Divinorum: "How to obtain Salvinorin Crystals", General Discourse)

2benubee

He's been here to ?
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2004, 05:02:00 PM »

Drug_Phreak

Wow!
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2004, 01:17:00 PM »
That's the best Salvia extraction write-up I've ever seen. I have to try this!

Talking about plant extraction and all that... here is a very nice San Pedro extraction I came across recently.

http://www.inflict.org/txt/drug/Cactus.html