Author Topic: dreaming about Red P,Iodine and E in Canada  (Read 5216 times)

Crusader651

dreaming about Red P,Iodine and E in Canada
« on: September 07, 2004, 05:59:00 PM »

Crusader651

i dont want sources or things like that cuz i...
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2004, 06:13:00 PM »
i dont want sources or things like that cuz i wouldnt do anything illegal,but i want to ask bees if in canada its the same as in usa.

randolph_carter

my rave on this question.....
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2004, 03:17:00 PM »
even though it may not seem as "hot" there....
quite similar climate for acquisition....
just a little different inquisition if you are culled from the pack.....
you ARE NOT the only wildebeast in the northwoods, so there is the only measure of safety....
the mounties are well aware of the uses of i,p and other letters.....

just my 64,923 cents worth....

beeaware.....

thugznation

yeah but in canada we dont have a big meth lab
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2004, 03:59:00 PM »
yeah but in canada we dont have a big meth lab thing like you,i would never knew it was possible to do it much easier than other way without the internet,and i would never even knew they were crystal meth and not only pills,its pretty hard to find meth here,but speed is easy for some reason

thunderfvck

Speed and meth are the same chemical - meth.
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2004, 11:06:00 AM »
Speed and meth are the same chemical - meth.

Although I agree that Canada isn't as intense as the States are in terms of hunting down meth labs, we are becoming increasingly aware of the situation. I say this because I recently had seen a CBC news segment a few weeks ago that dealt with "the increasing problems of meth production". They basically mentioned how easy it is to produce, what to look out for, they mentioned a few situations in which some people wewre busted, etc. I just thought I'd mention it because this is the first time I have seen something like this on CBC. but I never watch TV anyway, so mayhbe this means nothing...

Chimitant

Systematic naming
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2004, 03:07:00 PM »
That´s exactly the reason why sytematic names have been introduced for chemicals. In northern Europe, speed = amphetamine. Methamphetamine is hardly used afaIk.

MargaretThatcher

UK
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2004, 05:08:00 PM »
Speed = amphetamine