Author Topic: MDP2P to MDMA route  (Read 6694 times)

SPISSHAK

The kicker is
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2002, 10:01:00 PM »
I think those Dutch are in such a favorable position because they get their ketone premade.
Is this true, they can just order the precursor custom made?
That would explain thier production capacity.

lab_bitch

So how do they get 300 kg per week?
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2002, 10:21:00 PM »
I once heard about this guy that welded together a continuous feed hydrogenator.  It was simply a large column packed with large diameter catalyst packing.  There was an outlet fitted with an expansion valve and an inlet connected to a positive displacement pump for the liquid reactants.  Once in the column, the liquid was continuously circulated down the column by means of another pump that pumped the liquid from the bottom of the column to the top.  The open space between the catalyst packing was filled with H2 that was supplied by a regulator connected to a tank of compressed hydrogen.  It could operate at fucking insane pressures like 200 bar!  The best thing was, he built it out of simple materials like stainless steel pipe and fittings.

El_Zorro

So how the hell do you vac distill 300kg of base ...
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2002, 12:47:00 AM »
So how the hell do you vac distill 300kg of base in less than a week?

Who is that masked man?

lab_bitch

Build a continuous distillation column.
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2002, 01:43:00 AM »
Build a continuous distillation column.

El_Zorro

OMG!! I think I just creamed my pants....... :-o
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2002, 02:02:00 AM »
OMG!!

I think I just creamed my pants....... :-[

Who is that masked man?

SPISSHAK

HEHEHE!
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2002, 05:17:00 AM »
Once again Madmax is true to form, how are things MRMax?
Have'nt heard from you in a while.

Jackhammer

Buy it in the Far East
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2002, 08:17:00 PM »
The Dutch have a natural feeling for trading. They obtain the MDP2P from countries like China. The estimate is that only 10% of all shipped MDP2P is found by the customs. Once in a while it is reported that they found several 1000 litres of the precursor. Hardly to believe what the Dutch production is....

Man´s main task in life is to give birth to himself.

SPISSHAK

Very insightful
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2002, 09:21:00 PM »
That's interesting.
I'd like to know more!

GC_MS

Pays-Bas
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2002, 04:12:00 PM »
In the Low Countries, large-scale production units don't always have to take care of their precursor materials, only for (more or less) OTC products. Organized crime delivers you the precursor material and pays the chemist to cook them some MD(M)A. It's because of the involvement of organized crime and profit-only attitude that I totally dislike this way of working. But whatever, it's the way things are over there.
Consequently, watching products as sassafras oil doesn't work that well (over there)... A couple of years ago, a Dutch farmer was busted. They traced him since he ordered massive amounts of sulfuric acid. He raised pigs, ordering sulfuric acid is very common for pig farmers, but not for the amounts he ordered. The Dutch police checked out his farm, and what did they find? Nothing! Exactly, absolutely nothing. However, the Dutch police watched him during his daily activities. Nothing special. But it was very odd that he drove his tractor in the middle of the night into the fields. They checked out what he was doing there, and yes... the pig farmer had a large-scale underground (!) XTC lab. This story was in the newspapers many years ago. Still, it is one of these stories one nevers forget  :) .

Ave Hive, synthetisandi te salutant!

Jackhammer

Busting labs
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2002, 02:29:00 AM »
I think once in two or three weeks a major lab is found in tha Lowlands. Most of the are pretty large. The funny thing is that in the papers you read they found thousands of liters of precursors. Actualy what is found in these occasions is just solvents. Sometimes they also find P2P, which, according to the newspaper, is a precursor for XTC.

Some pictures of these labs:

http://www.bka.de/pressemitteilungen/2001/labor/k_kevelaer2.jpg

http://www.bka.de/pressemitteilungen/2001/labor/kevelaer_gas.jpg

http://www.bka.de/pressemitteilungen/2001/labor/lab001.jpg

http://www.bka.de/pressemitteilungen/2001/labor/lab002.jpg

http://www.bka.de/pressemitteilungen/2001/labor/lab003.jpg

http://www.bka.de/pressemitteilungen/2001/labor/lab004.jpg

http://www.bka.de/pressemitteilungen/2001/labor/lab005.jpg

SirSpicious

Hey wow! that's alot of hydrogen!!
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2002, 03:25:00 PM »
Just looking at those photos... what's the thing slightly left of center on the hydrogenator.. (the thing on the right) i can identify a manometer,thermometer, an engine (for stirring probably) in the center, but i can't figure out what that large thing is slightly left of center....
(no.. swiss isn't thinking of building a hydrogenator... just curious... i'm dreaming of building a still out of copper pipe at the moment =)
btw - do you think this deserves an award for 'tidiest' busted clandestine lab... all the rest i've seen photos are _really_ messy.. :-)
-SS

Even if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice!
Edit: changed 'left' to 'right'...

Jackhammer

Very clean and professional
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2002, 03:48:00 PM »
You´re right. When looking at the pictures again, it is indeed very clean in this lab. Look at all the pipes and connections, I think they did quite a nice job in building this lab. I wonder what the capacity has been.... I´m not sure which photo you´re reffering to so I cannot say what it is you want to know

SirSpicious

The mysterious device....
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2002, 04:34:00 PM »
is best seen in pic in lab002.jpg.. the closeup in lab003.jpg cuts off part of it off at the top... it has some sort of guage on the the top.. it has a red tube that loops from (to??) behind the apparatus leading(see pic lab004.jpg) to a 'T' connecting to the vessel (nicely welded in stainless steel) perhaps it leads to the ducted air conditioning vents from the ceiling (air condensers???)

placebo

It is an electric motor, looks about 1 ...
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2002, 08:50:00 PM »
It is an electric motor, looks about 1 horsepower, connected with a shaft thru the stainless tube (probably with bearings) to the hydrogenator.

Intelligence is not the recall of knowledge, but the ability to use it. (Rainman was a retard)

Jackhammer

Looks like....
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2002, 10:23:00 PM »
a sort of funnel to me through which you can add solvents. There is a valve at the bottom, just before entering the reaction vessel so it is definately not a stirring device. Or does it measure the pressure? The picture is not very clear...

BTW is it normal to have so many (valve) connections on one reaction vessel? Methyl amine and hydrogen OK, but what are the others for?

goiterjoe

probably for purging
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2002, 08:18:00 AM »
They probably also have a nitrogen or argon inlet so they can flush the system prior to hydrogenating.

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then give up. There's no use being a fool about it.

SirSpicious

Addition Funnel?
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2002, 02:53:00 PM »
It certainly looks like an addition funnel... perhaps they weren't running batches, and built a 'feeder' system... that could explain the large amount of cooling needed... hmm... there's another possibility..... i think it's a small hand pump! so they can take a sample their product to see if it's done yet...
-SS