Author Topic: Closed by DEA ?  (Read 5081 times)

wolfx

Closed by DEA ?
« on: July 19, 2004, 01:52:00 PM »
Yesterday I tried to look at the Web site of a place that used to sell some precursors and specialty chemicals. They were one of the few places I know that was selling p-benzoquinone. This place was well know to we bees.

Well, there was a big DEA sign, saying that the site has been diverted, etc. Not sure exactly what they mean, but I think they are closed down for sure. Other similar sites that sell specialty chemicals are still there. Indeed, I also found one which is temporarily closed. Nothing from the DEA here, though.

Does anyone knows more exactly what happened to them, is it just a problem with this source or what ?

Just curious about it.

ApprenticeCook

well if you went to a well known chem supply...
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2004, 09:23:00 PM »
well if you went to a well known chem supply site and it had the DEA logo on it wouldnt that be a bad sign to you??

blaaky

please look at this thread -
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2004, 04:12:00 PM »
[url=

Post 521167 (missing)

(merbst: "Research Chemical industry decimated!", General Discourse)

It explains all.

-blaaky

wolfx

More closed
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2004, 11:33:00 AM »
I had a few of the research chemicals sites bookmarked, all closed by now.

Thanks to blaaky for his post.

cheezegod

goodbye custumer service
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2004, 01:01:00 AM »
thats harsh why did thay have to pick on sites with good coustumer service thanks dea and thanks to your war on custumer service

chemicalE

DeathEnwaitsAmerica
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2004, 05:45:00 AM »

internet grey market businesses
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2004, 11:53:00 AM »
It seems the DEA makes it's own rules these days. Remember Daniel Pelchat, the guy who sold GBL nail polish remover? He was busted in CANADA by the American DEA. Anyone else see how screwed this is? Once removed sold GBL nail polish remover for nearly a year after DP was busted. why? they didn't avertise on the net for everyone to see.

There is no gray market on the net as far as the DEA is concerned. SWIM forsees salvia sites being fucked like this in the coming years.

IRT_agent

new supplier(s)?
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2004, 04:06:00 PM »
Bee's ,

SWIM didn't know where else 2 post this. As SWIM doesn't feel a new thread is warranted (yet). SWIM can't stand the ssslooooowww response of the board (maybe turn SS-encryption of?),but anyways :
SWIM's question ,

SWIM feels he's onto something , (A new decent supplier of chems), SWIM wants to share his source with the bee's ,but how ? If SWIM can't post sources . . .
The supplier SWIM's talking about is a legitimate (non US!)biz of ppl SWIM hasn't heard about. SWIM has looked up some regulation on this matter (local as well as European), and so far has to disagree with a previous post from Osmium. SWIM has asked some ppl he doesn't know to look into it as well. (law major's).

So tell me 2 things:
A:If swim can come up with a solid, discrete source, how should swim share it ? (just pm swim or something ?)
B: From swims current perspective, us-customers are very welcome indeed, _however_ they are solemnly responsible for handling the importing of the goods. The biz swims talking about is legitimate indeed, and will under no circumstances label goods erroneously ,etcetc. Goods will be adequatly packaged and labelled. On the other hand, business is business, and this particular company is no extension of LE, and as such will do anything in their power to maintain sole possession of any records.(Don't ask how SWIM knows,but he does) On top of that, aside from (possible) end-user statements, customer data can be destroyed after order fullfilling & delivery. They definitely won't 'tip off' any narco swine's . (they're a biz and that's it)
So, under these circumstances would bee's be willing to order ? from this mentioned non-US comp. SWIM doesn't know ?
Are they're many bee's that might be interested ?

SWIM does know that he has seen some shady US based suppliers, that seemed to be very creepy, either they made SWIM feel that he would nvr see his money or goods, or that they might be 'front operations' for the narco swine.
On top of that the prices were apparently from a different planet, one where all resources had apparently been depleted many centuries ago . . .case in point:
Sodium Metal $18/Ounce
3,4,5-Trimethoxybenzaldehyde 25g/$35 ,and so on.
madness.

methyl_ethyl

not so innocent
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2004, 04:42:00 PM »
Remember Daniel Pelchat, the guy who sold GBL nail polish remover?

Don't make him sound so innocent, Daniel Pelchat did not sell nail polish remover AFAIK.  He sold kits for the sole purpose of synthing GHB from GBL.

regards,

m_e

He only sold kits before GHB was scheduled in...
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2004, 11:20:00 AM »
He only sold kits before GHB was scheduled in 2000.

Afterward he sold only the remover. I can get him to post here if you want to start some sort of a flamewar :)

Really, though... he posts regularly on alt.drugs.ghb even still. Mostly to ask for sources of GBL that still exist.

SWIM even sent him a reciept for OR last fall to help out the cause. In SWIM's book, he did nothing wrong.

methyl_ethyl

Addict?
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2004, 02:24:00 PM »
So, Daniel Pelchat is using web-based forums to try to procure GBL?  He must like prison  :P

SWIM even sent him a reciept for OR last fall to help out the cause.

Excuse my ignorance but, what does this mean?

the cause
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2004, 12:20:00 PM »
Daniel Pelchat's case is VERY important, for those bees that do not know the outcome of this case will determine the amount of liability a company has when allowing certain chames to be available to the public.

There was a product being sold over the counter in every wallgreens in the country last fall, know as "once removed,"  aka O.R.

I sent a reciept to daniel and an empty bottle and box. This will be used as evidence in his case. GBL was being sold over the counter in Walgreens for nearly a year after he was bvusted for it. Hard to beleive, but true.

Check alt.drugs.ghb for more info. DP still posts there regularly.