Author Topic: growing ergot  (Read 3084 times)

tone3721

growing ergot
« on: May 30, 2004, 08:42:00 AM »

xbnmx

It's Possible
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2004, 12:53:00 AM »
Wrong, it is feasible, the hard part is aquiring the knowledge, skills, and experience to go from ergot fungus to LSD-25.

tone3721

I used the fucking search engine, topic ...
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2004, 05:59:00 AM »
I used the fucking search engine, topic searched: growing ergot, i read all posts, found plenty of info on how. However i found nothing about the feasibility. I was looking for a simple opinion. All i got was a snotty egotistical reply. Many of you know your shit very well but your ego is too big!!!!! Rate me however the fuck you want. I thought maybe this subject could be elaborated on, obviously part of the problem is equipment and know how. Arent we talking a huge task here? I mean from what i can gather it would take a shit load to even be worthwhile. A lot of ergot fungus = many health risks which to me spells trouble for the at home chemist. The last thing a motherfucker needs is gang green from handling a room full of ergot. This would lead me to believe its not real feasible, and that your better off trying to obtain ET. Although maybe it is, i dunno, get my point? I found no reply when using the fucking search engine, with a straight forward reply of yes your better off finding ET or no growing would be more feasible. If you cant answer diplomaticly and respectfully no matter how dumb the question is to you, then dont reply at all. I certainly dont have time for some snotty ass reply like wrong dude im smarter than you dumbass. How constructive. Maybe i should have posted this in the couch. I was hoping for some elaboration on the subject and an opinion!!!!! Excuse me for trying to strike up converstaion. You can take your karma and shove it up your ass. Since when are you god and tell me what my karma is?????? Im open to logic, but not some egotistical chem nerd who thinks hes the ultimate intellect. I deal with enough of that all day in class and lab.
peace

xbnmx

What's up your ass?
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2004, 11:50:00 AM »
I don't know what your problem is, but I don't see how my response was snotty etc.  I gave you the simple opinion you were looking for, yes it's feasible to grow ergot.  But I also told you that the ammount of skill to go from ergot to finished product is immense, but now that you mention it, is probably not possesed by someone making a post here at The Hive about growing ergot.

tone3721

obviously its possible
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2004, 09:18:00 PM »
obviously its possible, theoretically it would be possible to start from mold. In order for a pharmaceutical company to have ET it would have to have started from the mold at some point. My point is how many clandestine chemists are starting from the mold? My opinion is that it wouldnt really be relevent to do so, especially when pharmacia's in a second world country i wont name neighbors the anerican border. No some one posting a text on growing ergot doesnt have the skill to grow ergot.....obviously. Given the extremely laborous task and knowledge and skill i wouldnt really conceive this as feasible personally. How do you consider it feasible? I have pretty good idea of whats involved, and like I said a trip to a pharmacia and coaxing a pharmacist would be much more feasible. If I came off too harsh I apologize, I was a lil upset about the "bad karma". Obviously you consider the huge task of growing massive amounts of ergot(which is both dangerous and risky) feasible. Sure one with the right skill and knowledge could do it theoretically. Lets be realistic tho, how many clandestine chemists since the beginning ("1965" or so) have actually started from growing the ergot themselves? Historically,myconsensus has been that it was obtained from foreign pharmaceutical companies for the most part. So yes its possible, is it feasible? Well, you seem to think so, maybe it is. I persoanlly really dont see why one would go that route, hell you can even buy ergot online by the pound. lol If my thoughts are completely outrageous, and the routes i mentioned arent feasible or as feasible, please explain to me why growing would be a feasible realistic route to LSD production.

Thank you

tone3721

ps: i still havent gotten a staright forward...
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2004, 09:26:00 PM »
ps: i still havent gotten a staright forward reply of whether gorwing it is more feasible than simply obtaining ET.

thanx again.

Rhodium

complicated question
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2004, 10:45:00 PM »
i still havent gotten a staright forward reply of whether gorwing it is more feasible than simply obtaining ET.

That's because the answer isn't that simple. It depends on what connections you have, your schooling, available equipment, working area, time and funds.

tone3721

agreed
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2004, 01:00:00 AM »
I guess i didnt really consider those variables much. Considering the variables now I realize, it is quite complicated.

Frequency010011

Fungi
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2004, 07:13:00 AM »
Working with a live culture of ergot can bee very dangerous if you don't know what you are doing. Ergot poisonings have been going on since the Middle Ages (probably earlier too).

Obtaining ET can bee very tricky also. It is highly watched, and has a limited number of "other" uses.

On top of all this, working with LSD is VERY DANGEROUS. Many experienced chefs have accidentally dosed themselves with high amounts of LSD. In its powder form, it would only take a whisp of dust to totally fry your brain.

Please, bee careful!

tone3721

Yes, I am well aware of these factors.
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2004, 08:16:00 PM »
Yes, I am well aware of these factors. Concern well noted. This is all theoretical debate. I would never synth LSD illegally. However I do believe in its therapeutic properties for the overall good of mankind. I think discussing it and providing more daring souls who will always be nameless with the technology and information they need, maybe one can indirectly help with the shortage of psychedelics, and the flood of filthy dope. This site is great because virtually anything you want to know is here. For some of us it is simply a place to better the knowledge of the ones who are willing to put it into action. After all knowledge is still legal at this point!!! Although maybe not for long....sadly. Also ive seen the effects of well...more than a wisp of raw on the human body, all i can say is WHIRLY BIRDS!!!!! Bee careful where you put your thumbs. :o

TONE

xbnmx

Ergotinine
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2004, 03:27:00 AM »
You may be interested in this alternative to ergotamine tartrate for a route to lysergic acid, ergotinine.

https://www.thevespiary.org/rhodium/Rhodium/chemistry/ergotinine2lysergic.html

r2e3

ergotamine tartrate
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2004, 03:35:00 PM »
you can buy it online. why bother trying to culture the fungus in the first place. Probably be easier to wait for the right time of year and just go and find some rye fields and hope you get lucky. meant to be esp prominenet in boggy areas during wet years i have read at some point. all the same - extractions etc etc - sounds like a futile task to me

xbnmx

It Is A Controlled Substance
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2004, 01:46:00 AM »
Ergotamine tartrate is a controlled substance, you have to be licensed and registered with the DEA to purchase or posses it...

r2e3

maybe
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2004, 03:10:00 PM »
but it all depends on where you buy it - i know a site that i have bought benzo's from and they sell it - arrived in the post - but then again - the US has a strict postal restrictions after all that anthrax stuff, it may not be a good idea

Pethidine

Sorry, legal fauxpaux
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2004, 04:56:00 PM »
Egrgotamine and related compounds (i.e. bromocriptine [which strangely contains no bromine], methysergide, etc.) are not scheduled at the Federal level, although states may impose scheduling...perhaps due to its drug monograph relating to dependency.  It is however a LISTED (LIST 1, highly monitored, legitimate use affidavits, etc.) chemical, so it is subject to being monitored, although no specific DEA registration is required,

xbnmx

Excuse me?
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2004, 09:33:00 PM »
No, ergotamine tartrate is controlled under the Chemical Diversion and Trafficking Act.