The Hive > Stimulants

The Cough.....

<< < (11/13) > >>

wareami:
Since Jacked and his sage teachings were instrumental in seeing to it that Ibee got his wings, it seems FITting(pun intended) that Jacked would be the needed influence in helping Ibee usher in a new route of administration!
Never considered OrangeJuice as the vehicle to buffer the harshness!
Well...ya might say Ibee never tried to consider it and you wouldn't bee far off!
Learn something new everydaze!
Thanx Jacked!
Ibee says he'll give it a GO!
Just one thing....Ibee likes to immerse himself in all that he does...Can't he just swim in it like this? :P  8)  ;D

Now will have to give this new route of administration a name...Dontcha think???
How's bout

Okay Okay....not the best but if Ibee were still drinking it would be easier...
Ibeeware would just call it

Organikum:
Thanks Jacked, you told what I wanted to say but with much better words as I ever could.
Thanks Hypo, of course does pure meth burn in the nose but not so badly as kacain does. Your post explains why, cocain being a weaker base than meth resulting in a more acidic salt I guess.

tina_craig:
Slurp, poke, squirt, cough-cough, ahhhhhhhhhhh.

jboogie:
in my illustrious needle carreer, ive had never the "pleasure" of using a needle twice. that is not good practice and it is not sanitary. if you use common sense and follow the directions-mainly the one that says DO NOT REUSE THIS NEEDLE!- then you dont rip tear or do anything gross to your body, beside the injection of heroin,meth,and cocaine that is! ;D  even if they werent made for finding veins (i.e. the 29 gauge insulin syringes) they work flawlessly! i have not had any collapse or "subcutaneous hemaraging" or any of that shit in six years.

Jacked:
JB you would be the only one I know that has not had a problem in 6 years of IV'ing. Congratulations you lucky bastard... For the majority that will not be the case..

As far as someone dieing after shooting a gram of meth look at the old army testing of the shit. They injected solders with up to a gram of the shit without killing them.. As a mater of fact I don't think I have ever herd of any one ODing on meth and dieing as a result. I have seen meth related deaths but from the drug in excess itself I don't think so.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version