The Hive > Stimulants

distilling method/would ratios change

(1/2) > >>

nzgal:
Swim would appreciate some advice before takeing the bull by the horns.  Swim has been doing small 10gm runs of E/I/H that usually take about an hour or so then this mixture is placed in a large still of 13.5 litres water then on top of that is added anther 1.5 litres water with 300gms of lye.  This takes about an hour or so to distill off.  Then swim continues to base and dry off.  Swim has now changed over to a lovely glass arrangment the goods can be refluxed in the flask with condenser on top then changed to a distiller without removing goods from flask. I have used the ratio of 20gms lye per litre of water, and added this straight to the flask and distilled off, the goods came out very clean and clear.  As swim wants to start and do large oz runs would 1 litre or 1.5 litres be enough to distill the goods across. I would appreciate any comments you have to make.
:)

Stonium:
I'd appreciate it if you would read the sticky posts here and ask your question in the correct forum.

Post 309268 (Rhodium: "Meth related posts go in the STIMULANTS forum!", Newbee Forum)

Stonium:
I'm not sure if I understood your post correctly, but a one hour reaction time is grossly insufficient as far as the reduction of ephedrine/psuedo-ephedrine to methamphetamine via an HI/RP reduction goes.

mnm:
I must concure with Stonium,

1hr is not sufficient, kids around here would run 24-40gm runs for 24-36hrs.

And no, distillation if done properly should drastically affect you yields.

SHORTY:
Why in the hell are u using so much water 13.5 liters is way too much for 10g.

I also agree that 1 hour is no where near enough time for reduction to complete.  However, since you are able to distill it then its probably not psuedo but iodeo.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version