The Hive > Stimulants

why iso..??

(1/20) > >>

UncleFester:
yes, I picked iospropyl because it was on my kitchen cupboard shelf. It also smells a bit less than denatured alcohol. I did a quick calculation today, and if you add about 35 ml of that 300 g/l KOH solution to get about 10 grams of KOH, you'll also be adding around 20 ml of water...this was just quick off the top of the head without calculating density...etc...that would be a bit short of the 9% water used in the trial runs if 250 to 300 ml of isopropyl was used to pull those 100 pills. It's just much simpler to use pellets. I have no idea how much water in iso would be harmful, but once it forms layers on you, you know you have way too much water.

UncleFester:
I have no idea what the density of 300 g/l KOH solution is, but 1.5 is a good guess. If one has to add 35 ml of this solution to get 10 grams of KOH, then the 35 ml would weigh around 50 grams, and the remaining 40 grams would be water. That would be a bit much for 300 ml of anhydrous isopropyl, but maybe not so much that layers would form. Somebody I know has to fool around with KOH and alcohol solutions to see at what point layers form with added water.

Jacked:
When using red dots if you remove the red die first most of the filtration problems leaves with the die. The die itself is hell on filters clogging them almost as soon as it comes into contact..

12cheman12:
So if im correct this method wont work that good on pseudo sulfate?

74L:
I guess swim's a newbee,he useto be multy oz dreamer and was good at going natsi stile :) ,but many things have changed for him sence then.                                                                     Now swi7 is tryn 2 do a nano and dien with all these preblems tryn to extract clean pseudo. so far swi7 is in the hole about 100$ in pseudo and solvents.   
    But he'll keep reading and keep try'n and Im shure he'll get it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version