The Hive > Stimulants

Freebase RP/I Reaction Success

(1/2) > >>

tina_craig:
Switc did it!!  2 gram FB rxn, dam that mother has some kick.  Followed Jacked's writeup, thought switc screwed up because at one point flask filled with red-orange smoke and wouldn't let switc get it back under control.  It worked out just fine though, using hose and balloon and switc let it cook for about 2.5 hours peaking the temp at the end to around 200 degrees Celsius.  It made some fire ass shit!!!  Still waiting for mailorder KOH, so took Fester's tip about a quick bake before using the bleach/KOH drain cleaner and it gave switc what appeared to be usable KOH, the really weird thing is no layers formed during boil, still left about a 1/8 of an inch in the bottom of the beaker, but pseudo and gear came out great anyway.  FB is pretty kickass and switc is going to stick with it from now on!! Thanx Jacked!!
As far as ratios:
2 grams FB Pseudo/2 grams I/2.5 grams MBRP
Iodine from tinc was fresh so no h2o was added.

voodoochild:
Do you gain anything by using a lwr with freebase or is the reaction actually totally completed in such a short timeframe? And if so, what should the approximate ratios be plus how much water?

dextro:
please describe the bioassay compared to your other (first) rxn.  did you perform a lwr at any time?

thx

geezmeister:
The long wet reflux provides the same product over a little more time, but without the risk of the exothermia damaging the pseudo... I am not saying that Jacked's writeup doesn't work... it does. I've done it. The caution that one exercises with the reaction at its outset in his writeup is absent in a wet start reflux reaction with freebase pseudo. You get the great product, and fantastic yields, at lower risk of failure.  All it takes is a little patience.

Patience pays.

oxyprazolam:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version