Author Topic: simple way to check purity?  (Read 1244 times)

mrhappyface

simple way to check purity?
« on: December 24, 2003, 04:53:00 AM »
Is it true that I can test the purity of some product by putting some of the crystals in a container containing some clorox and it should start spinning and move around or is there a better more accurate way but something a non scientist can do Im no lab tech just an everyday casual ya know!

gruns

I saw this guy in a movie once, he took a...
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »
I saw this guy in a movie once, he took a capillary tube and put a few xtals of coca in it, tied it to a thermometer, then put them into a test-tube of mineral oil and heated it with an alcohol flame until the substance in the tube melted.  Of course you'd have to tailor this to your exact specifications.

You'd have better luck examining the fresh entrails of a goat than using that method to assess purity of any given substance.

MDMA_AcTIvEsTS

FOR STARTERS:
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2003, 05:01:00 AM »
FOR STARTERS: you may wish to define the product that you are talking about, otherwise untill then no one will answer that post' So be sure to suggest which product it is that you wish to test purity,' and then you may receive a response'

ALL the best'

mrhappyface

product that Im referring too-
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2003, 05:06:00 AM »
sorry bout that wasnt sure if I should give a specific name but the product in question is meth

gruns

Theoretically, if you had big crystals of your
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2003, 05:20:00 AM »
Theoretically, if you had big crystals of your "meth", you could examine their shape and determine if it was the substance in question, and the purity should be fairly high...
Otherwise, I'd suggest the ruminant and knife method.

SmelliumII

Purity Test
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2003, 12:16:00 AM »
Well sir, the obvious answer is run an A/B.  I'm willing to bet that you don't understand what I just penned.  In the absence of that knowledge, do this:  Grind up your sack in a coffee grinder.  Disolve the shit in 95%+ Iso (Red bottle of heat...WallyWorld automotive dept).  The most common gear "enhancement" is MSM, which is immiscible in ISO.  NOW, allow the solution to evaporate overnight while you kick yourself in the ass for not just doin' the shit in the first place.  BUT, thats nothin' like the ass kickin' your gonna give yourself when you get back 1/3 of your dope.

THe best advise is this:  Enjoy it for what it is and assume that until you find something better that it's uncut.  Finally, go to the vitamin section of wallyworld & buy some MSM caspsules (the shit's really good for you so you might as well use the shit).  Add some of the MSM to your dope & smoke it.  If that didn't change the flavor, it's already been "enhanced".  Oh and this is really the last thing:  If you paid $50g for it, it's been fucked with.