Author Topic: are capsulating machines watched?  (Read 3400 times)

hispeed67

are capsulating machines watched?
« on: July 14, 2004, 09:19:00 PM »

barkingburro

swibb has considered
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2004, 10:22:00 PM »
using a home bullet making machine. it weighs out exact amounts repeatedly automatically (weighs down to the grain) and also comes with a slug press that looks like it can be very easily modified

methyl_ethyl

What!!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2004, 11:23:00 PM »
Tableting machines and encapsulating machines are of the most highly watched items you could purchase in the eyes of the DEA.  If you are asking this kind of a question, and you purchase a tableting maching you will go to prison (possibly).

TITLE 21 - FOOD AND DRUGS
CHAPTER 13 - DRUG ABUSE PREVENTION AND CONTROL
SUBCHAPTER I - CONTROL AND ENFORCEMENT
Part D - Offenses and Penalties

Sec. 843. Prohibited acts C

(a) Unlawful acts
           It shall be unlawful for any person knowingly or    
           intentionally - 

(6) to possess any three-neck round-bottom flask, tableting machine, encapsulating machine, or gelatin capsule, or any equipment, chemical, product, or material which may be used to manufacture a controlled substance or listed chemical, knowing, intending, or having reasonable cause to believe, that it will be used to manufacture a controlled substance or listed chemical in violation of this subchapter or subchapter II of this chapter;

(7) to manufacture, distribute, export, or import any three-neck round-bottom flask, tableting machine, encapsulating machine, or gelatin capsule, or any equipment, chemical, product, or material which may be used to manufacture a controlled substance or listed chemical, knowing, intending, or having reasonable cause to believe, that it will be used to manufacture a controlled substance or listed chemical in violation of this subchapter or subchapter II of this chapter or, in the case of an exportation, in violation of this subchapter or subchapter II of this chapter or of the laws of the country to which it is exported;

jsorex

Capsulating devices are definetly not watched...
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2004, 11:32:00 PM »
Capsulating devices are definetly not watched items. Pill presses might be. Unless you live in the US where apperently even having the wrong books can get you in shit. (See couch post by Jade) :P

hispeed67

where did you get that legal reference?
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2004, 04:54:00 AM »
I haven't purchased one, but was at least looking to obtain on of the manual setups, which I have seen at certain locations....

ApprenticeCook

NO SOURCES!!!! FUCK SAKE!
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2004, 06:18:00 AM »
mods, kill the above reply, brand names....

hispeed67, fuck sake read the guidlines dont do it again...

Pill presses are watched, end of story.
Empty capsules are sort of watched depending on where you buy them, cap machines (auto) are watched, same class as a pill press (manual) not really but still be carefull.

-AC

gsus

if they're not watched, then what is?
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2004, 10:52:00 AM »
you didn't mention what country you are in on your first post, but now i see you are in the usa. UTFSE here

http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/cfr-table-search.html#page1

this is the CFR. you want code 21. search this:

http://www.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/cfrassemble.cgi?title=200421

checking vol. 9 (parts 1300 on) and entering a search term such as encapsulating machine
or
tableting machine
though reading things in the proper order might bee more helpful, as part 1300 has some useful definitions.
you may have to go with the less than current version to do this though. you can do a search with the new one, and read using the links that the search provides, but i couldn't read anything just using the links from the second link above.
worked on the next older version, though. weird.
but using the search engine here and there highlights the words.

superman

purely speculation but i think given the right
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2004, 10:14:00 AM »
purely speculation but i think given the right precaution a person on a strick diet of creatine powder and various other dietary suppliments should be able to get one of these machines without attracting to much attention.

gonzoalaska

not watched to my knowledge
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2004, 11:16:00 AM »

Inuyasha

Evev I know NO SOURCES ...
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2004, 11:49:00 AM »
Evev I know  

NO SOURCES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

delete ur post  NOW !  >:(

ApprenticeCook

The issue from which this thread was started...
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2004, 02:49:00 PM »
The issue from which this thread was started for has been answered....

They are watched...

I think this thread has outlived its usefullness to the hive.
-AC