Site > Rules

RULES

<< < (3/5) > >>

Vesp:
That is all I could do is ban them from this site -- and honestly, I cannot even ban people effectively - I can just delete an account... which is easily made. IP addresses cannot be blocked effectively since everyone here knows and prefers to use Tor so anyone could always continue to join the site, post, etc.

PrimoPyro:
Another forum I used to frequent had a similar problem. Their solution was to vet all new applicants for membership prior to being granted posting privileges. They went a little overboard, but I guess since they ran the site, not me, then they got exactly what they were after.

They used a combination interview form (10 questions) and PMs to feel out new registrants. Perhaps something like that would be of use to you.

Winston:
A comment with respect to what was stated, not who stated it, but any post that suggests large scale manufacturing, and/or pill press talk. Should in Franks view, and little 2b also, feel should be wiped. Its just adding fuel to fire, and shouldnt be tolerated. Now of course Im a single member voicing an opinion. I have been here from the start, with a few breaks, and glad to of been a part of this forum, but stand by what Frank and 2b emailed me about. No disrespect to those who have talked that talk, so just expressing a view. Also, they dont like talk such as, can some older bee help a new bee do the deed for the first time. Its annoying and I feel the chemistry of such reactions could be mentioned, not the other stuff that I also feel, reduces chemistry and this forum to recipe swopping. THERE SAID THERE PEACE and Winstons agreement on these matters. Peace to all.

poisoninthestain:
I think "no thread splitting" should be enforced. There are multiple threads that contain the same or similar titles with none or very little relevant information that already has been stated in the original thread.

Vesp:

--- Quote from: poisoninthestain on July 28, 2015, 09:23:14 AM ---I think "no thread splitting" should be enforced. There are multiple threads that contain the same or similar titles with none or very little relevant information that already has been stated in the original thread.

--- End quote ---
Examples?
I agree, but it kind of has weird enforcement/execution problems.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version