Author Topic: riboflavin.....ghb.....  (Read 1737 times)

sushitake

riboflavin.....ghb.....
« on: June 29, 2004, 04:31:00 AM »
does consuming riboflavin complement a release of GHB en vitro? supposedly my first dose of G was just that, an overdose of riboflavin designed to convert to GHB en vitro. the material was bright yellow, very sour and sold as a ice pop. classic ghb type inebriation commencing 20-30 minutes after consumption. this was a few years ago. riboflavin is a hard substance to buy as a mono ingredient I have found.

OcoteaCymbarum

Have you looked at the structures?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2004, 08:03:00 PM »
First in vitro means in a test tube, you're talking about in vivo, totally different.
My question is: have you looked at the structures? How would vitamin b2 transformed into ghb???

sushitake

thanx for the correction
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2004, 10:34:00 PM »
so riboflavin is B2? Ill search for a structural representation...GHB is an endogenous substance as I understand it, so what are the ingredients for en VIVO creation? its completely possible that GHB was in the mix, but the whole point of this persons popsicles was that they were legal. the potency of the effects were mild compared to other experiences with the GHB molecule. thanks for the input.

B2 and ghb
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2004, 02:55:00 AM »
Looked at the structure at chemfinder.com

From what SWIM can tell something very closely resembling GHB and BDO is in the molecule. Took a minute to spot. It is the part coming off of the middle ring.

...It actually is closest to the GVL/GHV type molecule.

I would beleive it possible to have it convert to GVL in vivo, but GVL is not a FUN drug. It is only mild cousin, and not euphoric like GHB.

OcoteaCymbarum

Please explain by what mecanism
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2004, 04:06:00 AM »
would you expect b2 to be transformed into ghb???

Please let me know of the enzyme that will cleave after exactly 4 carbon atoms, then would take 2 hydroxyl group off(of course number 2 and 3) followed by oxidization of only one end of the molecule to turn it into a carboxylic acid?

Unless you guess that the whole molecule could bind to the receptor site??