Author Topic: man injects mushroom tea, gets mycosis and nearly dies  (Read 5384 times)

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • circular pastry filled with hazelnut crime
man injects mushroom tea, gets mycosis and nearly dies
« on: May 07, 2021, 09:37:31 AM »
Read this: hxxps://www.insider.com/man-injected-with-mushrooms-grew-in-blood-caused-organ-failure-2021-1 :o
Of course contains tea more than enough spores, but I am still surprised the mushroom managed to spawn in the bloodstream.
I think the cigarette filter wasn't sufficient to filter out the spores :D
I suppose that guy wasn't very healthy to begin with(no surprise as an iv drug user), as any mycosis is usually the result of a weakened immune system with fungi being only opportunistic pathogens.
I would suggest that you guys share information like it was the last day on Earth.  This information slowdown is all because of all that dumb unwillingness to share.  That is where the DEA is winning.  There goal is you not talking to each other.  Let the information flow.  I  promise we will always be 2 steps ahead of DEA chemists if we just keep sharing information
Real bees just hear the buzzing and it doesn´t ever stop. Ever.

Offline spice

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • Investigate it
Re: man injects mushroom tea, gets mycosis and nearly dies
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2021, 01:21:36 PM »
Darwinism in action

Offline Johnathan Ferrous

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2021, 03:56:21 PM »
,And if a shrooms trip wasn't intense enough, here we have the motherfucker who does not like being in the gene pool, and thusly does not deserve to be in it!

I suppose that guy wasn't very healthy to begin with(no surprise as an iv drug user), as any mycosis is usually the result of a weakened immune system with fungi being only opportunistic pathogens.

Yeah and to add on this he was obviously retarded, as is reflected by his injection of actual tea.

But to add to this, do you think he could have been in a constant high had he succumbed to symbiosis with the mushroom? Imaging always having shrooms growing in you. Every time you eat a sandwich you get to trip.
I don't think I would like that.

/JF
Like imagine, that some big cosmic stoner, who doesn't give a shit about anything more than smoking pot, burns up your fucking planet in the bong just to get high

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2021, 04:10:57 PM »
Of course not, thats just stupid :-X

It could've been worse though, he could have used a spore syringe :D
At least he got a trip out of it with the tea.

What I find horrific though is, as anyone who ever grew shrooms knows, the image of the typical rhizomorphic structure of the mycelium, and how this is spreading through the veins with its root-like structure...  :o
« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 04:15:28 PM by carl »
I would suggest that you guys share information like it was the last day on Earth.  This information slowdown is all because of all that dumb unwillingness to share.  That is where the DEA is winning.  There goal is you not talking to each other.  Let the information flow.  I  promise we will always be 2 steps ahead of DEA chemists if we just keep sharing information

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2021, 04:30:51 PM »
My spores come as black-ish ones in white liquid, sometimes a grey liquid with no groups.

Also you may not have realized that it was a joke.
Like imagine, that some big cosmic stoner, who doesn't give a shit about anything more than smoking pot, burns up your fucking planet in the bong just to get high

Offline xdragon

• Dominant Wasp
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2021, 04:40:46 PM »
What I find horrific though is, as anyone who ever grew shrooms knows, the image of the typical rhizomorphic structure of the mycelium, and how this is spreading through the veins with its root-like structure...  :o

That probably makes for a breathtaking mental imagery on a trip - could either turn really bad or really great ;) Damn, now I'm afraid of mushrooms!
"I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death."

Offline arkoma

• Subordinate Wasp
  • TANSTAAFL
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2021, 08:32:52 PM »
he needs a job as navigator on starship Discovery.............
"We seek infinite addiction potential... if you can put it down, its not strong enough!" Tramp RIP

Offline Mrbovinejony

• Founding Wasp
  • Seaweed hugger
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2021, 08:39:42 PM »
That reminds me of the time I ordered spores and it came in a syringe with pointy needle. The wife thought I was going to inject the spores like heroin and freaked out
The Germans express it nicely: “Hunger ist der beste Koch,”
which means that a hungry man at table will not complain about quality. - Max Gergel

May all the gods of furious strong be with you as you crunch opponents, and live like a windrammer as you fuck

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2021, 08:41:14 PM »
The first few times I bought spores in a syringe I couldn't figure out how to open up the needle and put it on so I just fuckin broke it.

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2021, 09:06:17 PM »
That reminds me of the time I ordered spores and it came in a syringe with pointy needle. The wife thought I was going to inject the spores like heroin and freaked out
Yes I thought about that story too, and thought to write you with this link, but then I thought fuck it, the whole board will enjoy reading this freaked-out story :D
You can't make that up, and if you would make that up, I would say "what a crazy and obviously made up story", but this is actually real and has happened! :o

In the last few years, reality managed to beat fiction in crazyness, hilariousness and some other disciplines by a great margin, its fantastic just to stand by in awe and watch all that crazy stuff happen :D
So crazy :o

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2021, 02:22:30 AM »
Yes I thought about that story too, and thought to write you with this link, but then I thought fuck it, the whole board will enjoy reading this freaked-out story :D
You can't make that up, and if you would make that up, I would say "what a crazy and obviously made up story", but this is actually real and has happened! :o

In the last few years, reality managed to beat fiction in crazyness, hilariousness and some other disciplines by a great margin, its fantastic just to stand by in awe and watch all that crazy stuff happen :D
So crazy :o

You guys don't know each other in person do you?

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2021, 02:27:21 AM »
Now that is something you would like to know, makes you really curious no? :D

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2021, 03:00:13 AM »
Cheeky cunt.  :P