Author Topic: Synthesis of Cocaine  (Read 2883 times)

politoxicomania

Synthesis of Cocaine
« on: September 09, 2003, 11:16:00 PM »
After the useless procedure at rhodium im proud to present a working method to produce Cocaine. Just one Problem is left: The Procedure to Succindialdehyd. <-- see forum

Starting from
Sucinaldehyd from 2,5-Dimethoxytetrahydrofuran
Acetondicarbonacid from Citricacid
and Methylamin+HCl
The Synthese gives a racemic Mixture of 4 Isomeres of 2-Carbomethoxytropinone wich is in protic solution tautomere to its Enol so we can devide these 2 Isomeres with Tartaric-acid.
The Reduktion of the right isomer in radikal reaktion yields 4 isomere of egoninemethylester. 2 Isomeres are less soluble and so we can achieve after benzoylation 2 Isomeres
(+)-Cocaine and (-)-Cocaine which are devided trough the tartrates.
Trivial and cheap.
Ill give a complete discribed procedure for newbees soon.
Its so hard to translate to english.

;)

Rhodium

Request for concentration of your posting efforts
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2003, 01:16:00 AM »
politoxicomania: In the future, please contain all your posts on this topic (cocaine synthesis and related precursors) in a single thread in a single forum (this thread and this forum would be excellent for you to continue in), instead of cluttering the board by starting several new threads in many different forums on closely related topics. Such behavior is not tolerated around here and will just cause problems for both us and yourself.

Thanks for your attention.

politoxicomania

Newbee Sorry
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2003, 01:31:00 AM »
Im just a newbee at this forum
Rhodium@rhodium.ws told me to post my opinons here
ill try to learn about the roules in this forum
just hoping that the chief bee will post my opinons at
rhodium.ws

FlyBoy

Good Work
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2003, 05:13:00 AM »
If I could i'd respond in your language Politoxicomania, but anyways Good Work!  When I looked at Coke, I thought it was natures kitchen, i didn't think it was possible.  Great Job Man.