Author Topic: Sassafras oil...  (Read 7464 times)

tranceport

Sassafras oil...
« on: July 19, 2002, 08:06:00 PM »
SWIM became extremley paranoid after readin a anothers failed dream due to bad sassy in the chemistry forum. So, swim went and did the drops in water. First drop fell, so to be sure swim did a capfull test. Most fell. SWIM would hate to be stacking up on all this oil and it be bunk. Any other ideas on how to test for actual product with out chems or glass, or is the water test good enough?

tranceport

Also....
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2002, 08:12:00 PM »
Never being a chemist, swim didnt think to wear gloves, and after which swim put some tobacco in his mouth and felt a burning sensation all over his mouth... And his tummy is upset as well. (not to mention the whole house smells like licorice) Dont know if this helps, but hope so! Ohh and I dipped a piece of plastic to get a drop for the water for the first drop, after 3-5 seconds the plastic became all gooey and sticky... yuck,... Also, with only one drop, the water did taste like licorice...

Fully_Auto

You're putting the horse before the carriage
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2002, 09:31:00 PM »
What synth are you planning to run without glassware?

VinnyC

Get some glass, distill it, then do a bp test at ...
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2002, 09:52:00 PM »
Get some glass, distill it, then do a bp test at normal atm.

"Have we descended to the level of dumb beasts?" Fear & Loathing
Be loved and blessed hp and cg!!

Fully_Auto

I'll second that
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2002, 09:56:00 PM »
Don't fuck around get some glassware you're going to need it.

tranceport

Well thats the thing....
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2002, 10:26:00 PM »
SWIM doesnt want to do any synths right now. SWIM  just wants to stock up on oil for the next 2-3 years. (I know, why that much?) Because I assure you, like anything else, it will go away eventually. I am about statistics and probabilty. If its probable, good enough for me. So, I can only assume water is the only test without glass or chems one can do? (SWIM's chems are stored next state over, and glass that will be here within the week, same thing, no conspiracy fuck here) SWIM wants to really gain a knowledge of chemistry and procedure before anything is attmepted, and to be totally honest, swim may just sit on the oil for the next 5 or so years. (Patience is a virtue mind you) So I am not sitting on bunk oil, what are test I can do with out chems or glass to bring the probabilty up just a notch besides water. I mean, how many other oils sink? And boiling, well I heard there are other compounds that will boil at that temp. But if the only way is glass and chems, I will accept that as well. Thank ya fellow bee's.. And this may seem stupid, to stock up on this oil, but when the time is right, swim wont have to do anything but go next door, well next state anyway. Any ideas?

Fully_Auto

no conspiracy ?
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2002, 10:42:00 PM »
Stockpiling sassy is a bad idea. The object of the game is to play hot potato. Get the oil, run the rxns and get the product out the door before the door gets kicked in. An excellent way to get way more time added to your sentence is to have large quantities of precursor lying around. Look up “operation white horse” on a search engine.

I'm not sure if sassy will go off the market but the works of art provided to us in TS2 will keep us going for a long time after it goes off the market anyway. I think TS2 may have circumvented efforts to yank sassy off the market or regulate it. I think the DEA knows that we'll just add more steps in the manufacturing process and give them the middle finger.

tranceport

Ohh wait a sec...
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2002, 11:08:00 PM »
Maybe I should also say SWIM doesnt sell anything. SWIM gives most of it away for the sake of a smile and good times. The rest is personal use. (Seriously, no joke, and yes swim is a bit of a hippie) Doesnt anyone else do this for the sake of fun and not money?

goiterjoe

find a lawyer that works for charity
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2002, 11:12:00 PM »
You're going to run the same risks of imprisonment whether you sell or not, so you might as well try to make a little money to finance your court fees with if you can.  Besides, how much sassafras oil could you possibly need if you're going to give it all away?

All paths are the same: they lead nowhere

tranceport

Well,
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2002, 11:34:00 PM »
to bee honest, SWIM would feel comfortable with maybe, 5-10 gallons. Not much. Just enough to get through the majority of swims life. And everyone seems to think imprisonment is guarenteed, and almost unavoidable. SWIM has grown mushrooms in the open in the US for many many years. SWIM has ordered all kinds of shit from scientific supply and what not. I couldnt imagine it being a sure death for chemists.. Maybe, because I am speaking out of ignorance, as I havent performed an iota of chemistry.

goiterjoe

there's a huge difference
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2002, 12:02:00 AM »
there is a huge stigma surrounding chemical drug manufacturing in the US.  there is a huge difference between the closet marijuana cultivator, the mushroom terrarium, and a home meth or exstacy lab.

Fully_Auto

Post deleted by Fully_Auto
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2002, 12:05:00 AM »

goiterjoe

you haven't rolled much, have you?
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2002, 01:08:00 AM »
Fully_Auto, I hope you realize those effects only come from exstacy the first few times you take it.  After your brain gets adjusted to it, you will be able to hate people normally when you're rolling.  I always found the empalthy to be a weakness of MDMA.  Sure, it makes it a great psychotherapy tool, but it gives people a false feeling of that is the way things should be normally.  In reality, you need to be able to determine who your friends are and, more importantly, who your enemies are.  X can cloud your vision on this.

humidbeing

Joe
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2002, 01:28:00 AM »
Joe, I didn't even get any real empathic feeling the first
time I did some. I got high as hell, but didn't feel
that at all.
 I think when you're young, you're basically selfish to
a degree, and some of these feelings are intensified
because they are being felt for the first time.

CG I miss you sweety, I really do.

goiterjoe

another explanation
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2002, 01:33:00 AM »
I've only experienced that empalthetic feeling when rolling the first couple of times with people I knew not to turn my back on.  I felt like the roll was making me let my guard down to people I had learned from past experiences that couldn't be completely trusted.  I don't think it has anything to do with selfishness, as older people tend to be more battle worn and selfish than younger people are.  I feel Corporate America is mainly responsible.

Fully_Auto

That last post was too incriminating
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2002, 05:32:00 AM »
The feelings of empathy are the main reason I roll.  It makes me feel human again. The last time I rolled was 10 months ago it hit me as hard as my first pill. I can't explain it. My friends piss and moan about how the effects are less pronounced, meanwhile it still hits me like a freight train every time. Maybe it's because I show less emotion in my day-to-day life.

RE: I felt like the roll was making me let my guard down to people I had learned from past experiences that couldn't be completely trusted. 

I don't chill with people I don't trust. They’re either a friend or an enemy there's no middle ground. If I don't like someone they know it and if they’re smart they stay away from me.

hCiLdOdUeDn

I feel the same way you do Fully_Auto.
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2002, 06:58:00 AM »
I feel the same way you do Fully_Auto. The empathy in rolling..the love you give to people...the purely unadulterated emotions--Those are the only reasons why I roll...especially in moderation. I too dont show much emotion in my day to day life.

I try to space out my rolls over at least 2-3months and  post and pre-load with 5htp and vitamins to enhance my roll.
I believe if you space out your rolls long enough you will get that feeling everytime :)

Clouds come and go and never stay still........

Fully_Auto

hCiLdOdUeDn-
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2002, 08:27:00 AM »
Were a rare bunch.

I usually only consume one pill. I've eaten 2 in one night on two separate occasions. I think other people over do it. I've seen people eat 6 pills in one night. I think they just burn up the happy cells too quickly.

I say cherish it while it lasts :) .

noj

I can now agree that more than 2 is a waste.
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2002, 09:01:00 AM »
I can now agree that more than 2 is a waste. I think it is impulsive to try to keep feeling so good, by taking another pill.  I think I've taken 15 in a day before. It was just the immature mind trying to keep the high going. Same way with cocaine. After the first one or two times, the feeling is gone and it is a waste to try to keep it going. But you just do, in hope.

there's a big difference between criticizing your government and criticizing your country

Fully_Auto

Noj
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2002, 09:44:00 AM »
I think I've taken 15 in a day before

Fuck chill out. Your brain is gona go on strike :P .

After the first one or two times, the feeling is gone and it is a waste to try to keep it going. But you just do, in hope.

That's the frustrating part I see my friends at the party and they just keep eating more and more. I try to tell them not to over do it and they don't listen. They wind up getting sick (the girls). I tell people if "I see you eat more than two in one night you have to go somewhere else from now on. I won't help you". I don't understand why people can't just enjoy it while it lasts and let the feeling go.