Site > Harm Reduction Resources

Jail or Treatment? Why either one, when vast majority of people need neither?

<< < (2/3) > >>

SubliminallyOveranalyzed:
the blowing out of proportion, of a human mistake that is recognized by the one who made it, as a mistake, and willing to be corrected, is unnecessary.

Hopefully humans are still entitled to the process of being in error, having it brought to their attention, recognizing such error, and having both readiness and willingness to correct such error....

so no worries

we really gotta get that A.I. (Artificial Intelligence)  program kicked off to end all these human mistakes and what-not.......ridiculous i tell ya

got the dang goon squad on me.... i'm like Joe Dirt down here, saying " say it don't spray it brother" shit,  my bad

will some moderator please delete this topic for me....... as i was wrong to post such nonsense, and openly admit my error and mistake. apologies to all possibly influenced by this post of error

so please community, forgive my inherent incompetence that knows no bounds

i did try and delete it, but it says to get a moderator to

Moriarty:
I think you may be being too hard on yourself.  Decriminalization is a valid argument.  None-the less, I am sure Vesp will remove it for you.

regardless, i am not trying to incite unnecessary drama, and if it means such , i will gladly not bring it back up..... because obviously some are not in aggreement..... which is fine no worries

Moriarty:
I am sorry if I was unduly course.  I can assure that was not my intention.  No one is offended or in an argumentative mood here (I am only speaking of myself in particular ;)).

Best regards,

Moriarty

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version