Site > Harm Reduction Resources

Be open about drug use

<< < (2/3) > >>

big mac:
Hmm, it probably depends of the intensity of the addiction. Opiates are more prone to such behavior and they're very addictive. But one can be addicted to for example amphetamine as a work stimulant, although not isolating himself from everyone, is that right?

Aaronic John:

--- Quote from: big mac  on December 29, 2020, 08:12:17 PM ---But one can be addicted to for example amphetamine as a work stimulant, although not isolating himself from everyone, is that right?

--- End quote ---
Yes. it is right.
I have experience.

foroz:
i piss alone, ugh hoh
i don't want nobody to know
that i don't have the pressure of some of the other boys
they make a noise, it scares me so
i piss alone, alone
leave me alone, alone
i just want to be on my own
'cause i haven't got the pressure of some of the other boys
i want a world where pissing troughs are obselete
there's only rows and rows of cubicles
i'm so afraid
when i try it is often delayed
i stand and stare into the air
and then i might just put it away
so quiet in here
the only sound around is the fear
the other guy is pounding the wall
like he's shooting dear
i need a place where i can close and lock the door
there i can stop and let it flow

regurgitator I piss alone

I trip alone as well  ;D

spice:

--- Quote from: foroz on December 30, 2020, 11:10:18 AM ---i piss alone, ugh hoh
they make a noise, it scares me so
i piss alone, alone
leave me alone, alone
i just want to be on my own
'cause i haven't got the pressure of some of the other boys
i want a world where pissing troughs are obselete
there's only rows and rows of cubicles
i'm so afraid
when i try it is often delayed
i stand and stare into the air
and then i might just put it away
so quiet in here
the only sound around is the fear
the other guy is pounding the wall
like he's shooting dear
i need a place where i can close and lock the door
there i can stop and let it flow

regurgitator I piss alone

I trip alone as well  ;D

--- End quote ---

LOL

Classic

Kasey Jones:

--- Quote from: big mac  on December 29, 2020, 03:57:34 PM ---I believe that it's true only for opiates. They make you isolate from the society for sure, but that's their action profile, I believe. And they're perfect for IV use, hence why most drugs applied IV are opiates.

I doubt that other groups of drugs are like that. For example amphetamine or cocaine. Do they make you isolate from the society? I don't think so!

I hate treating all different drugs in the same manner as opiates! They're something beyond, the true evil and treating all different drugs in the same manner as opiates, leads to huge misunderstanding and majority of the tabu, or myths about drugs, which makes drug politics just miserable.

--- End quote ---

Coke use starts as lines at a party. Then it's a private party. Then a few other trusted friends. Then one other person.  Then its just and your coke, especially if you are shooting it as it makes you so.paranoid that between shots you spend your time tiptoeing around the house and peeking out the window.  If you get high enough you will hear things that aren't there.  Granted it takes a long time to get to that level and usually only after you've graduated to IV.  I was warned by older users not to make the.jump away from snorting since once you've tasted that rush, everything else is a tease: you can't feel satisfied unless you hear the world crushed like an aluminum can and tunnel vision as the train comes breezing by.  It's all at once terrifying and exhilarating and the more you do it,you push the line to see how far you can go. It reminds me of the character Frank.from Hellraiser:  you think you'd been to.the highest highs but near death theres a secret place that you get a fleeting glimpse of as you clutch your arm and try and relax while the world is spinning...I imagine the cynobytes about to appear...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version