Site > News

man injects mushroom tea, gets mycosis and nearly dies

(1/3) > >>

carl:
Read this: hxxps://www.insider.com/man-injected-with-mushrooms-grew-in-blood-caused-organ-failure-2021-1 :o
Of course contains tea more than enough spores, but I am still surprised the mushroom managed to spawn in the bloodstream.
I think the cigarette filter wasn't sufficient to filter out the spores :D
I suppose that guy wasn't very healthy to begin with(no surprise as an iv drug user), as any mycosis is usually the result of a weakened immune system with fungi being only opportunistic pathogens.

spice:
Darwinism in action

Johnathan Ferrous:
,And if a shrooms trip wasn't intense enough, here we have the motherfucker who does not like being in the gene pool, and thusly does not deserve to be in it!

--- Quote from: carl on May 07, 2021, 09:37:31 AM ---I suppose that guy wasn't very healthy to begin with(no surprise as an iv drug user), as any mycosis is usually the result of a weakened immune system with fungi being only opportunistic pathogens.

--- End quote ---

Yeah and to add on this he was obviously retarded, as is reflected by his injection of actual tea.

But to add to this, do you think he could have been in a constant high had he succumbed to symbiosis with the mushroom? Imaging always having shrooms growing in you. Every time you eat a sandwich you get to trip.
I don't think I would like that.

/JF

carl:
Of course not, thats just stupid :-X

It could've been worse though, he could have used a spore syringe :D
At least he got a trip out of it with the tea.

What I find horrific though is, as anyone who ever grew shrooms knows, the image of the typical rhizomorphic structure of the mycelium, and how this is spreading through the veins with its root-like structure...  :o

Johnathan Ferrous:
My spores come as black-ish ones in white liquid, sometimes a grey liquid with no groups.

Also you may not have realized that it was a joke.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version