Author Topic: Terance Mckenna  (Read 3397 times)

Vulpes

Terance Mckenna
« on: April 04, 2000, 04:08:00 AM »
Our spokesman passed on today at 2:15 am pacific time. I place this here because tryptamines were his thing. Sorry if it offends. I wonder what he found...

Strontium

Re: Terance Mckenna
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2000, 08:34:00 PM »
After doing all the HIGH-dose tryptamine trips, I wonder what he thought of the ultimate trip?

He will be remembered........

Strontium

Bright Star

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2000, 02:44:00 AM »
A great speach ... Man who was definately 'out there' speaks ...

http://www.levity.com/eschaton/talks/042596.html

GURU

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2000, 07:33:00 AM »

Teonanacatl

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2000, 08:12:00 AM »
Hello Vulpes...good to see you, and sorry to hear about T.M., I and a good number of my friends will have to do something in his honor....tryptamines definately seemed to be his thing, and from what I heard, he was ready (as someone could ever be I'm guessing) before he left...I always wanted to meet him...not much chance of that now 

Vulpes

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2000, 06:42:00 PM »
Yes I belive that a good dose of somthing is in order  Howdy teo, Thanks for the extract post.I am happy to say that I recived two emails from T several years back. He is a true hero and fighter, someone I look up to. Maybee he will find a way to meet people in elvn land?!?! I am extatic to see tryptamines where they belong, On the real chem forum...look at this place go!!! this beats the whole last year at DMT world!!!