The Hive > Newbee Forum

OTC morphine from poppy seeds - GOOD!

(1/9) > >>

SPAMMER:
Hey, as you all have probably read/heard about people making a 'tea' preparation from poppy seeds (OTC grocery store type), because apparently morphine is washed off of the seeds I would assume, and goes along with the lemon juice/water that you used in the preparation, to make a tea.

My question is: can the water from the tea be evaporated off? So that there is left a morphine/opiate powder... that may be snorted (for better opiate buzz)?

I mean... imagine eating your heroin rock instead of crushing it and then snorting... -it's not nearly the same buzz. I know because i've had to do it before when the cops tried a bust...

I've never heard of this being done before, (making the tea a powder), unless of course, boiling the tea to evaporation would harm any opiate molecules...?

Please help here people- as this sounds like a very nice and easy OTC breakthrough...

SPAMMER:
Let me also add a piece of information that will make this whole post more relevant:

A bag (500g) of poppy seeds can be had for a few dollars at the grocery store. By estimates made on poppies.org, these same seeds may contain anywhere from 20mg-200mg of morphine...

morpheus:
Hate to tell you this but someone has researched this
and found the seeds have nothing.A small amount of opium
not morphine can be had from the old pods.
Then a weak opium tea made from that.
It also must bee from the somniferum family of poppies.

Radiumhero:
im sorry that i have to tell you that buying poppies
is not the right way to go cause : 1: the poppies do not contain alot of opium , 2 nd the people will recognice if u buy more than a average amount ....
3 i heard of people making that tea that consuming it is a rather stupid thing to do cause they ended up with
aching heartbeat and vomiting , couse of the inpredictable content of opium.
So if u want to have morphine order alot of seeds online
( papaver somniferum ) an plant them .

Buckshot:
I made a tea from about 500g's of gocery store poppy seeds, this was a couple years ago.
I used the lemmon juice method, and it got me pretty sick, mostly vomiting.
I do know that whenever I go for a drug test, they ask me if I ate any poppy seed foods like bagels. This may indicate something worth exploring, but then why hasnt a more experienced bee done anything with this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version