The Hive > Newbee Forum

OTC morphine from poppy seeds - GOOD!

<< < (2/9) > >>

BieneMaya:
Some friends of mine have lot experience with these
supermarket poppy seeds.
Of course it depends on the trade mark and the charge number and best before date.

So the more milky yellowish the extract is the more
potent it will be.
Evap. to a solid gum gives a stinky mass that is
not acceptable for snorting.
Besides it seems that too high temps are destroying the
morph.

The buzz of the extract isn`t as clean as a pure morph one
but definitly a good opiate high depending on
the amount and concentration.

I bet thereĀ“s a way to extract only the morph with
some non polar. Although there would be some other
solvated shit in it but a further cleaning method
could solve this problem.

200mgs per 500g poppies sounds not bad.
Yes it was only profitable on a very large scale
but if one has found such a potent production line
he/she should give it a try.

Drug_Phreak:
Trying to extract any alkaloids from poppy seeds is a waste of money and time. Even the most potent poppy pods have roughly 1mg of morphine for every 1gm of poppy pod plant material. The only use for poppy seeds is growing some nice poppies.  ;)  8)

SPAMMER:
There's no point denying that there is morphine in poppy seeds. Why do you think that drug testers would even ask about whether you ate poppy seeds? This is not a myth- it's a fact. Morphine and opiate alkaloids are contained on the shells of poppy seeds from having contact with the other parts of the pod.

It's a FACT- there's no point in denying it, especially when you haven't done enough reading on the subject.

Now... let's focus on ways to refine this method and make it better. Granted, you may have bought a bad stash of poppy seeds from your grocer, but most the time, according to reports, the most popular poppy seed from the store is the right one.

jsorex:
Yes it is true actually. If you buy 1010 seeds maybe you can get 0.1 g of morphine out of them. Now start refining the method.

SPAMMER:
Thank you jsorex... that's the attitude that'll soon have morphine a common OTC drug for a while until the DEA pulls poppy seeds from the shelves of our local stores.

Sure, it might take a nice amount of seeds, but they are so cheap it doesn't matter.

Now we need to start with a few simple questions and find some answers. To refine this method, there are steps that talk about seeping (water just below boiling point i assume) and boiling. Now would boiling actually hurt the morphine/opiate molecules? Is that why steeping is called for? At what temp are we talking here would hurt the molecule?

I will personally dedicate all my spare time to making this work, and refining a super method that will make this one of the most popular threads here at the hive, and one of the newest most popular OTC chemistry procedures.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version