The Hive > Newbee Forum

Fentanyl A/B help

<< < (2/2)

dumbjanitor:
you fuckin shoot goo from a patch after an a/b? jesuschrist, swim was in the hospital awhile ago and was able to swipe a gigantic, I mean like huge needle of fentanyl used for a pump, like a morphine pump, the needle is unmarked but i know its fentanly cuz i went through like 10 of them in the machine. the nurse just forgot one. wonder how i could extract that.

jboogie:
naw, swiffer didnt a/b the goo, just shot it like it was! the geletin in the patches makes for a hard extraction! tried many times with semi-ok results. just said fuck extractin the patch. but those needles you saw! holy fuck! those are the gems right there! each vial has 10mgs fentanyl in saline sol. thats the type rigs they make up for twilight sleep.( fentanyl and versed are the most common combo of drugs admin. for twilite sleep) generaly they only need one. my anthes. had to give me three to get me groggy! had to appoligize for the tolerence. she said no problem cause i get to charge you for all the extra you use! hahaha. ive swipped these vials also and its pretty simple to evaporate and separate from the salt left beehind w/washes. :)

sushitake:
vaporization of the goo is a good delivery. ginseng ampules are great things to ahve lying around.

jboogie:
just like some chards? - 'ol test tube with a cute little hole? never tried that... sounds foreign to me. i never smoked ops with much luck, even tar. always works in the vein. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version