The Hive > Stimulants

The Cough.....

<< < (4/13) > >>

Amnesia:
I guess anythings possible, i remember reading a thread here at the hive about some guy whos heavy abuse of the substance over the years lead to such an extreme tolerance that the meth would just make him sick. No amount of meth would get him any pleasent feelings.

tina_craig:
Swim has seen as much as a 1 gram injection.  Guy puked.  Said he felt fucking awesome though.

geezmeister:
A quarter gram of clean, recrystallized meth is too much, even for a tolerant user. A user with a tolerance will survive it just fine, and someone with less of a tolerance will be just plain stupid for an hour or two.

How much meth is in a quarter gram of "meth' that has not been recrystallized twice is anyone's guess. If you are not talking about doubly recrystallized meth, you are talking about how much of a gram bag you are doing, not how many mg of meth you are doing.

Anyone who doesn't recrystallize his meth because of the loss in weight incurred in recrystallizing is kidding himself on the amount of meth in a gram of his powder. There are a lot of folks who won't recrystallize anymore, because the meth they have is full of anti-crystallization agents that make them lose a lot of quantity when they recrystallize. If that agent is present, a quarter gram of powder isn't 250 mg of meth.

jboogie:
ive iv-ed meth/ice/glass/crank/mda/mdma of many purities over the years and have found the "cough" many times. i get it the worst on the clear-clear/shards. But 1/4 gram! either that dope sucks id like to believe indole_ami. on this one ...MSM or meth has mutated a new breed of junkie! ::)

indole_amine:
I doubt that even high-tolerance users will be able to inject as much as 1 gram, tina_craig: they simply would DIE, at least if said "human ice bath" wasn't at hand... ;)

(must really be cut shit - or these guys have a strange heart anomality, allowing for a 180/240 blood pressure with 220bpm or something like that... :) )

Of course, the cough could be derived from impurities in "pure" stuff; anyway, you *really* should reXtalize whatever your friends might be injecting there....

(maybe your friends really shouldn't do meth IV at all!?)

indole_amine

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version