The Hive > Stimulants

Phosphonic Acid

(1/3) > >>

Lucid_Dreamer:
I found a couple of products and was wondering if it would be worth trying to isolate the phosphonic acid, use as is. I'm having trouble locating MSDS but the product ingredients are as follows......

PRODUCT #1
Sodium Chloride , Antimicrobial Buffer System ABS , Sodium Borate , Boric Acid , Sodium Perborate , Hydrogen Peroxide  0.006% , Phosphonic Acid

Product #2
Sterile Ophthalmic Solution Containing: Microfiltered Hydrogen Peroxide 3%; Sodium Chloride 0.85%. Stabilized With: Phosphonic Acid. Buffered With: Phosphates

Product #3
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, 0.3%; with carbopol 980, phosphonic acid, purified water, and sorbitol; sodium perborate (0.028%) added as a preservative

Osmium:
Oh boy, you must be desperate if you intend to extract ppm quantities out of overprized medications.
Forget it.

hbo2:
survey says...n.f.g.!!!!!!!!very little h3po3 content.keep shopping!

Lucid_Dreamer:
There isn't any indication of amount....... I never found any msds on these products......None of them are medications.....Phosphates are the only products to be used in meds.......Two of them are saline solutions.

Osmium:
> There isn't any indication of amount

Yes there is. The ingredients are listed in decreasing amounts.

> None of them are medications

Oh yes at least two of them are. "Ophtalmic" means some medication for the eye, or maybe contact lense cleaner or something similar.

> Two of them are saline solutions.

Saline plus some other stuff. These compositions all sound like eyedrops to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version