Author Topic: Oxycodone --> Oxymorphone  (Read 2113 times)

malware

Oxycodone --> Oxymorphone
« on: August 03, 2003, 10:38:00 PM »
I have read that it is possible to turn oxycodone into oxymorphone. Problem is that all the online documents involve several grams of pure oxycodone, something that is quite difficult for most of us to stumble across. My invisible dog friend has 120mg of oxycodone and he was wondering how to A) extract the oxycod from his tablets and B) how to turn it into oxymorphone. This is my first post by the way, I am quite excited to start making some honey. I think I'll be a helluva drone =p.

foxy2

Advice from the start, don't waste the OC.
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2003, 04:54:00 AM »
Advice from the start, don't waste the OC.  I can almost guarantee failure if you attempt this.

Try to start playing with some simple CHEAP chemistry.  Then try to do the simple cheap stuff at microscale.  Then try the OC -> OM conversion.  If you bust ass you might bee ready in a year or two.

I am assuming very little chem background and equipment.

ChemMang

Extracting oxycodone from oxycontins
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2003, 09:44:00 PM »
I personally haven't done or seen this method performed  however I have heard that in order to extract the oxycodone from oxycontins (not percocets as they contain acetaminophen) put your oxycontin tablet(s) in a shallow glass of warm water and rub off the pills now dissolving outer layer leaving white gritty pill innards. Powder the pills then add it to warm MeOH stir well for a couple of minutes then filter off any insoluble matter and evaporate/distill off the MeOH from your solution and you should have relatively pure oxycodone.