Author Topic: Birch reduction.  (Read 3464 times)

DMTrippper

Birch reduction.
« on: October 17, 2003, 01:44:00 PM »

evil_emma

Check at Rhodium (link below) They have ...
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2003, 04:25:00 PM »
Check at Rhodium (link below) They have several detailed instructions for the birch-reduction. If you dont like them -use the search engine here at the Hive..

Lucid_Dreamer

Do Me A Favor
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2003, 10:30:00 PM »

DMTrippper

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2003, 01:37:00 AM »
OK, I don't think I came across the way I wanted to.  I'll try to be more detailed and see if that helps.

When I did my search, I went about it the right way.  I checked Rhodium FIRST as I should if I'm trying to learn ANYTHING about methamphetamine.  But no success.  Same with the Hive, searched there next. 

You see, I am looking for the simple method used by so many rednecks in my own midwest, because only the three chemicals, anhydrous ammonia, ether, and lithium, are available to me or are the only chemicals I feel comforatable accessing. 

If anyone here does know how to synthesize methamphetamine using this simplified method, could you please help me out?  The only thing I really need to know is how much, and simple step by steps, not more than a paragraph would be enough.

Lucid_Dreamer

Oh Ok, why didn't you say that in the first...
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2003, 01:41:00 AM »
Oh Ok, why didn't you say that in the first place? Your a lazy ass prick who does use TFSE, but you want to cut corners with a redneck synth, I wish i could find those dumb ass posts about that fucked up "recipe" of ammonia, batteries, and lye, cause right now I would LOVE for YOU
to have it.

OH JOY, I found it...

Post 464508

(chemgirl: "please review this synthesis", Stimulants)

DMTrippper

lucid
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2003, 05:47:00 AM »
hey lucid.  I wasn't trying to sound sarcastic at all.  I'm just curious about that method because I have been told about it, but not in detail.  I would love to use another method, but i'm not about to attract attention to myself to get chemicals I don't allready have.

i was not trying to insult you in any way, because when it comes down to it, you were just trying to help me.

evil_emma

Buy Uncle Festers "Secrets of ...
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2003, 05:01:00 PM »
Buy Uncle Festers "Secrets of methamphetamine manufacture" from Loompanics. He details the birch-reduction very detailed and in a VERY simple way. Do yourself a favour and buy it, and you wont have to spent weeks in front of your computer searching a simple instruction. What you need if you do like fester does is: Anhydrous ammonia,efedrin/pseudoefedrin,THF or Ether or Toluene,Litium or Natrium and for your crystallisation concentrated sulfuric acid,hydrocloric acid and un-iodized salt. Dont forget to buy a gasmask that covers all of the face (even if you´re outside when you practice your new skills).  :)

Stonium

Rating...
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2003, 05:15:00 PM »
Your thread is of-topic posted in this forum. If you had bothered to read the sticky threads at the top of the forum intro page you'd know this.

Post 309268

(Rhodium: "Meth related posts go in the STIMULANTS forum!", Newbee Forum)

Also, UTFSE.