Author Topic: DXM Extraction Didnt Work  (Read 2069 times)

Don

DXM Extraction Didnt Work
« on: August 28, 2003, 07:18:00 PM »
I tried a extraction method from www.totse.com for extracting DXM from cough syrup and it didnt work. Can anyone help and i will give u the details so u can help me better. Im askinf for help here so all you stuck up chemists can go fuck yourself if you burn this post. Im asking for help thats the point of this place.

Tdurden969

Some words of wisdom
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2003, 07:35:00 PM »
"Before posting a question you should use the Hive 'Search' engine or search the sites given at the bottom of each page and on the 'search page' - most questions have been asked before. Beginners in the field of chemistry are suggested to start posting in the Newbee Forum."

oh and by the way:
"Discussing the Chemistry of Mind-Altering Compounds"
"the point of this place"

Don

knew u guys wouldnt help
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2003, 10:42:00 PM »
dunno what you are on about mate i asked a simple question and as i guessed it wasnt answered you guys obviously know what your doing so why dont u help. What good will the search engine do me ive read and studied just about everything and the reaction didnt work. Easy question with an easy answer i just dont know it. Im sure there is someone who can get over there im the best chemist in the world ego trick and help me out.

Tdurden969

Don
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2003, 04:21:00 PM »
I didn't mean to be rude. But you failed to give any information needed for anyone to be able to help you. "It didn't work" ok... How exactly did you proceed? Was there anything out of the ordinary at any step in the procedure?

Have you checked here:

http://www.third-plateau.org/