Author Topic: Big Whack  (Read 1989 times)

3tramps

Big Whack
« on: July 20, 2002, 09:29:00 AM »
What are the upper limits to the amount of reactants specifically safrole that can be used for this rxn without sacrificing yields?

hCiLdOdUeDn

What exactly are you talking about?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2002, 10:34:00 AM »
What exactly are you talking about?

Clouds come and go and never stay still........

sYnThOmAtIc

He wants to know what the maximum batch size is ...
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2002, 12:09:00 PM »
He wants to know what the maximum batch size is ofr a wacker while maintain good yields and not using excess of chems tat can produce more goods with less chems in smaller reactions.

So to the poster there was a big long thread somewhere a year or aso ago about how much sassy could be done with the two grams pdcl2 with extra quinone. I believe 250-300g was the limit with 1-2g pdcl2. I dont remember if there was discussion but i remember a thread of somene doing a kg with 5g pdcl2 I dunno, UTFSE she has all the answers that my poor hole punctured brain form extacy use can't.

--edit:
BTW i believe the claims wer high 80's for all the wacker mods but some people around here have a thing for exagerating a bit or just plain lying about the whole procedure cause they never performed it. They figured they read some failure posts and the writeup a few times then they ahve al the info they need to make a phoney reaction to mislead people to ruining reactions or just to see if the people who really try it succed with their idea of a success. Kinna lead them on to get them all hot and wet to do th reaction acroding to their post then it fails and the person finds out it didnt work well they kinna do it so they dont end up wasting chems and precursors they let the suckers do it and fuck up so they can figure up sometig new for htem selves more toward the unmodified version and well blah balh i'm too tired to finish the thought. But anyway you cant always believe some the claims here.