Author Topic: Next step for newbees after meth, and cat  (Read 5418 times)

Buckshot

Next step for newbees after meth, and cat
« on: November 07, 2002, 03:17:00 PM »
Whats the next mission a bee should take after meth, and cat? I know many of you will say something like "Well it depends on whats available." Well lets assume the bee knows a bit regarding acquistion, and can get pretty much whatever is needed in time.
DMT, or MDMA is what swibs pondering, which is less difficult? Or did swib not even consider something even easier?
Thanks

anOrangeDrip

stimulants
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2002, 03:34:00 PM »
If you like stimulants, why not perfect the method SWIY uses for making meth? Or even trying different methods or experimenting novel methods? For example, if SWIY gets good yields doing RP/I synths why not experiment with macro scales to see how yields differ? Or perhaps try out other synths like the birch. Would definitely be good experimentation if you want to do a cost versus yield analysis (I've never seen anything like that). It would be cool to see how cost-per-product changes with total yield and reduction method.

It would be like clandestine chemistry accounting 101!

When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet.

majic22

make mdma
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2002, 04:03:00 PM »
MDMA all the way.  go for that.  i think it would be a lot bigger accomplishment.  just my 2 cents.

"My girlfriend said I had to choose between her and chemistry....Im gonna miss her."

MnkyBoy78

I would have to.....
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2002, 04:08:00 PM »
If one just try different substances, MDMA.  If different process is desired, run a analysis on the different synths, or work on improving yields...All depends on what floats the boat...Hell, do both!

Why 78...I just dont know? But the voices said it sounded good

hest

2C-B/DOB
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2002, 05:02:00 PM »
Iff one like basic chemistry 2,5-dimethoxybenzaldehyde is not so hard to make. And it gives you fun and potent product. (eaven legal in some european countries (2c-I/DOÌ and DOC)