Author Topic: Please don't extremely flame me I need help????  (Read 2155 times)

neogreg

Please don't extremely flame me I need help????
« on: July 26, 2003, 06:07:00 PM »

hest

Flame
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2003, 06:26:00 PM »
Usual I would flame you.
1 reeed. You can get alot book's abouth syntetic chemistr at you'r local uni libary.
2 Start with something esay, when you have made your first 100 synthesis you can start the real projet. I guess this will take you 1-4 years to learn.
Have fun

midway

chem links
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2003, 12:27:00 AM »
Look at the professional chem links sticky posted in methods, search google, and go to the library. everything you need and more is there and then some.

calcium

boo hoo...
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2003, 12:39:00 AM »
Sorry, but you'll never receive as kind and gentle response as you just have from HookedOnHydro. You want to cook up some drugs without bothering to learn anything about chemistry. Too bad.
     I'm surely no chemist, but I read everything that I could comprehend here and at Rhodium's site... then I read it again, and again til the pieces started to fit. Two years later I think I'm starting to get the hang of some procedures of interest as well as having collected a fair set of glassware and equipment which probably won't send me running in flames out of my house.
     The Hive is a vast storehouse of knowledge. Use it wisely and stop asking stupid questions.