Author Topic: Very Clean Pillz  (Read 2440 times)

uktrials

Very Clean Pillz
« on: May 10, 2004, 02:21:00 PM »
Hi all!

Swim has found some pesudo pillz that dont contain any prov, and was wondering if just an alc pull would sufice for for pure Pesudo?

Pillz contain:-

Active Ingredient: Pesudoephedrine HCL 60mg
Other Ingredients:

They have a white coating so no iron oxide!

What say the beez? ;)

12cheman12

ok champ... well first things first, that is a
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2004, 02:45:00 PM »
ok champ... well first things first, that is a very short list of inactives... you lucky bugger.
But this doesnt mean it cant containg orange gak! but it looks like your pretty lucky there and they prob dont have orange gak. So something simple like straight to bee or E could do you fine, but who knows. Theres prob no one here that can tell you unless you find someone that has played with the exact same pills youve got. So like all good bees do, experiment :) but most likely just a simple alky pull wont work these days... i know, its a shame.

uktrials

Just might work!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2004, 05:08:00 PM »
These were recomended to me by someone that reckoned they gave very good pure eph, just from an alky pull. I have been wasting time and money on these sudas for much to long now, so hopefully someone is lookin down on me for once...

Will let you know how it goes... :P

baalchemist

Those are better than the majority of others...
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2004, 04:45:00 PM »
Those are better than the majority of others most bees have to deal with. A straight MeOH pull at freezer temps may work, but don't count on it being a clean extractant. The Merck shows some forms of stearic acid are alc. soluble. A freebase extraction with a NP, then a HcL gassing of that NP layer should the winning ticket to clean pseudo on those particular type of pills.

gluecifer69

Similar Pills
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2004, 12:42:00 AM »
Swim has dealt with similar pills with almost the same inactive list and they had no orange gakk at all.

Like BaalChemist said these pills are suited for a MeOH extraction.  Swim follwed this with a re-xtaling and had superb pfed.  He used titration and never gassed with these pills.